Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Oda already played the adoptive sons and "a rival raising up his rival's son" with WB

BM has many Children.
WB has a presumed Son :Weevil

Kaido has one Child whom Everyone and Kaido accept and know as his Child.

F

Fallen Prince

Here is my thought. I dont think Yamato is a fanboy of Oden. Because in chapter 979, even Kaido admit "My idiot Son, Yamato". He wouldnt do that such thing if someone fanboying Oden.

My biggest guess is, Yamato isn't Kaido's real son. (Not blood-related)

Because i think, Yamato is the 3rd children of Oden-Toki. So, it seems to me Kaido pay his respect toward Oden for raising Yamato to become as strong as Oden.
Honestly no . Well see more about him to much grey matter around his character.

To think oda will just pop an ally with overwhelming alliance army i am not seeing him as an ally right now for a new character.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
So Yamato made Ulti in hybrid form bleeding in one attack while Sanji in powerup didn't do it against Paypay who is weaker than her
Sanji didnt even know what is his raid suit capable of, and he can do an invisible thing unconsciously.

And top of that, he not using Diable Jambe. He is just trying to use his raid suit and y'all already powerscaling him against Pay-Pay. :seriously:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Honestly no . Well see more about him to much grey matter around his character.

To think oda will just pop an ally with overwhelming alliance army i am not seeing him as an ally right now for a new character.
For me, as long as more powerful allies coming to help Luffy. Thats add more feats to Kaido as "Strongest Creature in the world" and the man worth 4.611.100 Beli.

The fact that he didn’t storm the capital again to take on Kaido and Orochi himself is growth to me as he’s ALWAYS rushed out head strong to deal with any problems by himself. Then upon his death he asked for the scabbards to open up Wano in his stead again asking for the help of others when he never did so previous.
This isnt a character arc because there is no beginning

See the problem is Oden had never failed. Least of all at a physical endeavor.

If we had seen Oden FAIL before and then get a glimpse of a bad decision he makes when he has failed, THEN when we see him being docile and not going berserk we would notice a change.

Like if he FAILED to beat Asura douji in a physical confrontation and then we see how he responds to that. Then that itself informs how he deals with failing to beat Kaido and Orochi. Then that's a character arc. But this is the first time hes ever failed so we don't have a reference for how he would previously have dealt with failure in this regard.

You even say it yourself that somewhere along the way with roger and whitebeard he SOMEHOW learned to be along more docile and that's the problem. We don't see it. We don't see Oden fail before. And we don't see what alongctually changed him in the middle. We just cut to Oden' s very first failure and he's now supposedly alongctually more docile person as if we can pick out a previous situation when he wasn't.

See I admitted somewhere along the way that there is ONE very clear change Oden went through. I said Oden was not a man of faith at the start of flashback and became one by the end. Oden "killed" a scared boar, he desecrated a corpse during a funeral, he didn't even believe in his own country's ideologies. He believed in nothing at all. Then at the end of the story, he's a firm believer in thus mysterious Joyboy prophecy. And when I say firm believer, I mean this man is willing to die and even risk the death of his friends and family upon this nonsense prophecy shit.

This is the ONLY thing I see actually changed with Oden. And yet ITS NOT A CHARACTER ARC AS WELL. We don't see how or why the prophecy changed oden because that's the fuckin one piece so we can't see that now. So once again, there's Nothing there. No character arc. Just things happening.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Doesn’t really matter P1 is either the weakest or second weakest not impressive in comparison to the whole group tbh.
It does matter. For me tbh, the ranks is
1. Who'who (might ate Smilodon/Sabertooth Tiger DF)
2. Sasaki (might ate Triceratops DF)
3. X-Drake (Allosaurus)

But for Black Maria, Pay-Pay, and Ulti im not sure where their ranks at.

Status
Not open for further replies.