Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
No he has no sword looks like the attack pattern is similar to kaido .
Here is my thought. I dont think Yamato is a fanboy of Oden. Because in chapter 979, even Kaido admit "My idiot Son, Yamato". He wouldnt do that such thing if someone fanboying Oden.

My biggest guess is, Yamato isn't Kaido's real son. (Not blood-related)

Because i think, Yamato is the 3rd children of Oden-Toki. So, it seems to me Kaido pay his respect toward Oden for raising Yamato to become as strong as Oden.

Here is my thought. I dont think Yamato is a fanboy of Oden. Because in chapter 979, even Kaido admit "My idiot Son, Yamato". He wouldnt do that such thing if someone fanboying Oden.

Because i think, Yamato is the 3rd children of Oden-Toki. So, it seems to me Kaido pay his respect toward Oden for raising Yamato to become as strong as Oden.
That would be lame:whitepress:

Tbh, I don't think he's going to be betray Luffy. At one point I did but the shackles on his arms tell a different story, unless he's psycho cosplaying as Oden lol.

What I'm hoping/expecting is that there is actually an Ace to circumvent the number of powerful allies this arc has, as well as BMP's actually getting to Wano properly for the battles.

J

Jo_Ndule

First "Yamato isn't real, he died long ago"
Now "Yamato isn't Kaido real son, but adopted"

Yeah, I too believe, that yamato is not kaido's son by blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.