Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

1. Yamato has bright hair while Kaido had dark hair, showing their contrast. Dont know if the horns are apart of the mask but the shading is still the opposite of Kaido's horns.

2. Yamato is wearing Hannya mask which flows well with the theatre/play theme of the Beast Pirates(All Star, Headliner etc)

3. The hannya mask is that of a jealous evil spirit and Kaido has a belt that wards off evil spirits, again showing their contrast

4. Hannya masks are regularly depicted with a snake or dragon in its mouth, again alluding to Kaido.

5. There was a japanese prince named Yamato and his father, the Emperor, was believed to have had gigantism and 80 children(BM and her 85 kids?). Also, that emperor kinda looks like Kaido.

6. The name Yamato means Great Harmony or Spirit and is associated with the spirit of the Japanese people, and was popular among Samurai.

Wondering if Yamato has studied the history of Wano and the world for that matter. Disagrees or hates his own father. I can imagine theres so many poneglyphs and much information at Onigashima. Kaido is probably scared that Yamato could potentially help his enemies. Thats why he was so desperate of offering up the high rank All Star spots to the flying 6 if they found Yamato. Heck, Yamato might even know his own father's weaknesses.

H

Haoshoku

Yamato is between 25-35

Base Yamato just oneshotted hybrid Flyer easily
Bruh, can you imagine Base Zoro or Law or Sanji or Doffy oneshotting à Vet ?

Full power Yamato >Calamities >= base Yamato > hybrid Flyers

THE ONLY time someone was able to no diff a Low high tier or Vet easily was Kata who trashed Ichiji like fodder.
”Base Yamato”

Slow down Ndule lol. We don’t even know if he has a DF or other means to transform for us to be using terms like Base Yamato. Also I would just wait to see if Ulti is down for the count if I were you.

Status
Not open for further replies.