Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither of the choices
They will just have a scene with Luffy that's unimportant, then go their own way
Why's that? Because you don't want to see anything happen?
No, cause I know Oda sets up every plot lately for it not to pay off

Why would I think this meeting will lead anywhere too!?
That's besides the point.
I’d be very surprised to see have have Luffy beat up a petite young woman. Nothing important is gonna happen
What do you mean? He answered you and i tend to agree with him. In fact, i was about to ask for that option in the poll. Nothing will happen between them fight wise imo. Heck oda went out of his way to name the title after their meeting, he isnt doing that just for luffy to blueno them. We already know how strong he is already anyways.
ppl be triggered they don't wanna see Luffy put their favorite in her place.
Negative reading comprehension

A Number was literally introduced as wanting to have a Tobi Roppo position
Post automatically merged:

What’s your point then ravaged brain
Hmm... Please take your L's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Props to Ulti for not looking useless lmao. I still stand by statement that beatuful women wont be harmed in an extreme diff fight....unless they turn ugly. However Ulti has actually shown equal potrayal to Luffy physically. Something no female ( discounting that ugly Meme) has shown post timeskip.

Never thought Oda would be focusing on a women due to how he treated them in WCI. But yh im suprised. Rip Smoothie and Compote fans. Ulti looks more impressive than both in a span of 5 chapters.

"None character that isn't Yonko Level,Admiral Level or Commander Level is a threat for Luffy"
"Oda sucks with feminine characters"

:shocking::optimistic::amazing:
:lusalty::holdthisl::holdthisl:
Luffy used the same move he used in a fodder mink that has to be an L for him :suresure:
All this great great showing only for Ulti to be embarrassed in her full Zoan form in the end of the chapter :milaugh:

is yamato dress similar to Oden?
Just your typical Kimono. What is curious is how he betrays his father in this moment and wanted to meet Luffy. TBH, this only means very few things, and the most likely is that he wants to leave Wano. The shackles are pretty indicative of people not letting do what he wants. Sasaki said last chapter that he can't leave Onigashima (likely cause he cannot sail). Its possible Kaido already expresses disappointment in him because of this.

Hes monstrously strong as we can see, but as an ally most likely, and very possibly a potential strawhat depending on how things go (the Oden parallels seem to be happening, but we need more context)

Status
Not open for further replies.