Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

IF it turns out to be a third son of Oden, it definitely wouldn't be from Toki. From what we can tell, Oden was a wild child in his youth so the possibility of him having an illegitimate child from another women before he set out on his adventure is there though.

I don't it's going to be the case at the moment though, because from Yamato's description, he seems to be massive, as his arm alone is as long as Luffy's body. That's more in line with Kaido's size.
Then he might be next heir of wano .

He kind of implied Doffy and Viola got it on and something tells me she wasn't too keen.
No Oda said Dressrosa was a land of passion.

As in passion can just make you do weird shit like at the start of the arc some woman stabs a guy for cheating on her or something and it's considered "normal" to do such shit in dressrosa if love or sex is involved

The doffy and viola thing is implied to be consensual since they have pet names for each other or some shit BUT Doffy is the villain so EVEN THAT was cut.

Oda can't actually put rape in the story when even a consensual relation like that was still cut from the story

No Oda said Dressrosa was a land of passion.

As in passion can just make you do weird shit like at the start of the arc some woman stabs a guy for cheating on her or something and it's considered "normal" to do such shit in dressrosa if love or sex is involved

The doffy and viola thing is implied to be consensual since they have pet names for each other or some shit BUT Doffy is the villain so EVEN THAT was cut.

Oda can't actually put rape in the story when even a consensual relation like that was still cut from the story
Consensual as in don't kill my dad and niece consensual or consensual consensual?

Status
Not open for further replies.