Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I don't believe that, mainly due to Luffy using G4 Boundman against fodders back in chapter 975 without any signs of side effects.

Luffy will be spamming G4 soon which obviously means his opponents in general will be stronger.
That means him using gear fourth on Ulti isn't some big indicator that she's actually that strong. Maybe he just wanted to one shot her. Or maybe just gear fourth doesn't mean much.

It's not a big deal anymore

The easiest way to try and scale these Tobi roppo is to have them actually fight a Calamity and I'm very sure none of them would even manage jack

- Elder Brother Perospero says he will not forgive King, Straw Hat, and Marco in the name of Mama.
- Big Mom gives life to old stuff and umbrellas. Feels like a Yokai watch.
- Ulti and Page One made a mistake in trying to capture Yamato. They can't avoid it.
Credits to whatsop
U: "Ha?"
fodders: "Gyahaha that guy, did he forget to whom that castle belongs to, or what!!?
U: "The one who will become Pirate King....
it's been already decided that it will be Kaidou ultra bakayarou!!!"
L: "Is it headbutt?"
U: "I'll crack/smash your head!!!"
Post automatically merged:

U: "You bastard!!" "How dare you do that to Petan!!"
fodders: "Even Ulti-sama transformed into a dinosaur!!! "We"re done for, the castle won't last!!"

L: "Such strong power!!
U: "Ul-meteor"
L: "I've no choice, Gear 4"
Post automatically merged:

Inside castle, Luffy-side
U: "Petan are you alright!? Pull yourself together!!
(to Luffy) Oy how dare you do that to Petan"
L: "Ah? You just ski down the stairs on him, didnt you"
U: "Introduce yourself!! Whose subordinate are you, from which unit!?
fodder: "That's not right Ulti-sama, that guy is an intruder!!"

It is important to express appreciation.
So thank u guys for translation.
Thank all of you who have done translation for letting us know the manga context.(ฅ•ω•ฅ)♡

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Huh? Did Ulti say those words? Sounds like Monet to Doffy
Yep lol
U: "Ha?"
fodders: "Gyahaha that guy, did he forget to whom that castle belongs to, or what!!?
U: "The one who will become Pirate King....
it's been already decided that it will be Kaidou ultra bakayarou!!!"
L: "Is it headbutt?"
U: "I'll crack/smash your head!!!"

This literally sets a "Solo" mission for Sanji
What are you all complaining about

We've been waiting for SOOO LONG for Sanji to be separated from Nami and stop being her guardian angel

That's how he literally interferes in the most clutch moments.... LITERALLY, oda is setting up a very important role for his solo journey now
I'v been afraid that Sanji will come in aid against Prometheus cause he is always around the weak group protecting them, he always gets burned because he shoulders such responsibility of protecting

Thankfully, he is now on his own

Not sure who he'll meet
People always bitch about Sanji, when the truth is none of the strawhats have done anything relvant to the plot in onigashima aside from gags and getting used as hype tools. Anyone whos a fan of sanji should be happy he's getting seperated, cause then he'll run into an actual threat lol and have a reason to take things seriously lol.

This literally sets a "Solo" mission for Sanji
What are you all complaining about

We've been waiting for SOOO LONG for Sanji to be separated from Nami and stop being her guardian angel

That's how he literally interferes in the most clutch moments.... LITERALLY, oda is setting up a very important role for his solo journey now
I'v been afraid that Sanji will come in aid against Prometheus cause he is always around the weak group protecting them, he always gets burned because he shoulders such responsibility of protecting

Thankfully, he is now on his own

Not sure who he'll meet
I'm not complaining. I don't even mind the solo mission.

I'm just laughing how hilariously pathetic this character is. One side is running from Big Mom, other side is running from Prometheus. Another part of the crew is getting bombarded with 500 Gifters and fodders when they're trying to save strength. On the other hand, the rest of the Samurai have already infiltrated while Law and Co. are nearly at the back of the mansion.

Meanwhile Mr. Jobber over here wants to lose his virginity because he's too much of a beta cuck to get laid properly. Its fucking embarrassing.

Hell, its even insulting to THINK that there's people who fanboy over a character like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.