Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
So it means he needs G4 to get out of a Tobbi Roppo grip post training right?
I thought G4 was reserved only for top tier people as per some people here.
Im not sure if he just want to use Gear Fourth to release himself from her grip or he will keep using Gear Fourth after he get out from her grip.

Because as we know, Yamato "Clapped" Ulti with Raime Hakke 2.0 so the fight between Luffy vs Ulti is stopped right there.

Senpai. Oda's writing doesn't make any sense in this arc so I want be surprised if Momo summons Zunisha to one shot Kaido and Big Mom at the same time :suresure::suresure::suresure:
LMAO
I wouldn't be surprised too
Oda seems to want to reflect the enemy strength by showcasing them against Luffy.... so that when a person later comes and beats this character, he gets enough credit

Cause so far, we ONLY understand Luffy's power level post-timeskip

Every enemy Sanji runs into, if he beats, some fans downplay it trying to discredit him
Same with Zoro, who many fans shitted on Pica
Same for many others

So I feel Oda is basically showcasing the enemy through facing Luffy.... First, we had Apoo, then Ulti + Page1
I wonder who's next

It didn't destroy anything. If anything it is showing that G4 slowly becoming like G2 and G3. I mean Marco got trashed
It didn't destroy anything. If anything it is showing that G4 slowly becoming like G2 and G3. I mean Marco got trashed by Vice admiral in MF ain't it? and flying six thinking that they can take King.
It did as people were saying current G4 is only needed for top tiers and that G2/G3 is enough for base Kaido.
Wait till luffy clashes with King and it shows he isn't above King either Lol.

Surprise surprise, Perospero is the one BMP apparently able to get to Onigashima. Who also happens to be extremely connected to one character there : Carrot who hates him since Pedro sacrificied his life because of him. Also, Yamato's obviously against Kaido and seems to be strong as hell. Will Oda surprise us and have like two or three new SHP at the end of the arc (Jinbe, Carrot and Yamato) ?

Im not sure if he just want to use Gear Fourth to release himself from her grip or he will keep using Gear Fourth after he get out from her grip.

Because as we know, Yamato "Clapped" Ulti with Raime Hakke 2.0 so the fight between Luffy vs Ulti is stopped right there.
Yeah and from Yamato's attack on Ulti,how do you think luffy may fares against him? Isn't it possible Yamato's stronger?

Last edited:
Who's who and Sasaki might be on YC3+ afterall...they might just be the main fights for Zoro and Sanji

King Vs Macro
Killer vs Queen
Jack vs Neko/Inuarashi

I know most Zoro/Sanji would hate to see this since its destroys their headcannons but if Ulti and PageOne can force Luffy to be somewhat serious the the top echlon of the flying six are no joke.
Maybe you are the one who thinks Luffy can actually beat anyone of note WITHOUT gear fourth.

Remember the strongest person Luffy has beaten without gear fourth was fuckin Hody. Literally anyone stronger than Hody requires gear fourth from Luffy and there's VERY MANY such people

Gear fourth is Luffy's gear second equivalent of the new world. Him going into gear fourth is no longer considered end of arc power up shit since he even did that in WCI with cracker.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Yeah and from Yamato's attack on Ulti,how do you think luffy may stack against him? Isn't it possible Yamato's stronger?
First of all, Yamato's club doesnt have any spikes in it. But he might able to "one - shotted" Ulti with his "Raimei Hakke". So that was impressive on yamato's part.

And it was a sneak attack from Yamato either so im not sure if i will put Yamato over Luffy for now. We need to see more of Yamato's attack/power.

It did as people were saying current G4 is only needed for top tiers and that G2/G3 is enough for base Kaido.
I never heard anyone saying G2/G3 is sufficient for base Kaido but I think it is sufficient if it is combined with adCoA atleast to some extent to do some damage if adCoA is what it was defined

you said Luffy was about to use G4 to get out of ulti group but Marco had to go to hybrid form to kick the ship...what does that tell you about the Marco powerlevel??...

Wait till luffy clashes with King and it shows he isn't above King either Lol.
Okay I will wait until then it changes nothing....

Yamato seems to be the soft but strong type that Kaido hates. His club is even rounded instead of spiked. Luffy about to ask him to join his crew so hard!!! He's got a boner for "nice guys".
Good observation with the club but he's not joining the crew. We've been through this for years now. Not every nice strong guy joins the crew. We've gone through this over and over again.

J

Jo_Ndule

This is why it's stupid to rate Doffy above Jozu Jack coz he can parasite them and restrain them from moving for some time.

Even Pero and Ulti can do that too, dies it mean Pero /Ulti >Jozu? Jack? Nope

In fact parasite won't work on powerful zoan fighters since they switch forms and size.

Doffy may beat Jozu or Jack only because of awakening.

I only rare Doffy above Jozu and Pero because of CoC and Awakening

"IM GONNA GO LOOK FOR PROSTITUTES".

Not even joking. That's literally what this meme character said.
This literally sets a "Solo" mission for Sanji
What are you all complaining about

We've been waiting for SOOO LONG for Sanji to be separated from Nami and stop being her guardian angel

That's how he literally interferes in the most clutch moments.... LITERALLY, oda is setting up a very important role for his solo journey now
I'v been afraid that Sanji will come in aid against Prometheus cause he is always around the weak group protecting them, he always gets burned because he shoulders such responsibility of protecting

Thankfully, he is now on his own

Not sure who he'll meet

Status
Not open for further replies.