Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro and Kid will use conqueror's haki together at the same time and knock out everyone in the vicinity.
They will attempt to save Momonosuke, but King and Queen will intervene.
Zoro vs King.
Kid vs Queen.
Knocking them down with King's haki is litrally the WORST WRITING that Oda can end it with...
Reason? because they could have done so way earlier, without getting damaged or tired and reach the point of panting...
That literally goes against everything Zoro said 2 chapters ago when he was running away to preserve energy before facing Kaido

It just puts the nail on the coffin for Oda being trully LOSING HIS MIND...

Who's who and Sasaki might be on YC3+ after all...they might just be the main fights for Zoro and Sanji

King Vs Macro
Kidd vs Queen
Jack vs Neko/Inuarashi

I know most Zoro/Sanji would hate to see this since its destroys their head cannons but if Ulti and PageOne can force Luffy to be somewhat serious then the top echlon of the flying six are no joke.

Last edited:
J

Jo_Ndule

They different obviously.

Luffy and Zoro can separate and fight Gifters alone unlike them...
:myman:
Lol that's how Luffy or Zoro ends up captured by weaklings everytime.

Zoro never fought Kaido, never got acknowledged by kaido

Zoro is yet to even fight a YC
He was matched by Nerfed killer.

Kidd has portrayal that places him top YC

Kaido would view Zoro as killer, thrown away to Orochi cause they aren't strong as kidd/Luffy

I could swear I read one of your posts in the luffy powerlevel discussion which said PDA is purposely having luffy not using G4 as it is reserved for kaido..
Now from the pics,luffy admits he has to use G4 to tank an attack from Ulti.
This arc is destroying powerlevel headcanon bit by bit,at this rate I am not even sure if luffy is above either King or Marco let alone Yamato.
It didn't destroy anything. If anything it is showing that G4 slowly becoming like G2 and G3. I mean Marco got trashed by Vice admiral in MF ain't it? and flying six thinking that they can take King.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Knocking them down with King's haki is litrally the WORST WRITING that Oda can end it with...
Reason? because they could have done so way earlier, without getting damaged or tired and reach the point of panting...
That literally goes against everything Zoro said 2 chapters ago when he was running away to preserve energy before facing Kaido

It just puts the nail on the coffin for Oda being trully LOSING HIS MIND...
Senpai. Oda's writing doesn't make any sense in this arc so I want be surprised if Momo summons Zunisha to one shot Kaido and Big Mom at the same time :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Lol that's how Luffy or Zoro ends up captured by weaklings everytime.

Zoro never fought Kaido, never got acknowledged by kaido

Zoro is yet to even fight a YC
He was matched by Nerfed killer.

Kidd has portrayal that places him top YC

Kaido would view Zoro as killer, thrown away to Orochi cause they aren't strong as kidd/Luffy
Kaido has no arguments against Zoro cuz he has not meet him.

Your claims about him is as you said headcanon.

The portrayal of fighting Gifters on a teamtag?

Leeching to Luffy portrayal is not good.

Btw shitting on killer doesn't do any good to your arguments.

Who's who and Sasaki might be on YC3+ afterall...they might just be the main fights for Zoro and Sanji

King Vs Macro
Killer vs Queen
Jack vs Neko/Inuarashi

I know most Zoro/Sanji would hate to see this since its destroys their headcannons but if Ulti and PageOne can force Luffy to be somewhat serious the the top echlon of the flying six are no joke.
why tf is killer fighting queen then

Status
Not open for further replies.