Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

@Cinera,
If you think Ulti can Stalemate or pressure it, goodluck.

Luffy was gonna use g4 coz he has no other way to get out of that grip, same way with Doffy parasite.

You are trying too hard. Ulti isn't above g2 and g3. She's a zoan. Obviously strong as Base Doffy at best. Both below one clone Cracker
Post automatically merged:

The power of Ancient Zoans are way stronger than normal Zoans which shouldn't be a surprise.
The gap between calamities and flyers is slim
Oda have both groups ancient fruits.
Ancient zoans are much stronger physically than normal ones.

Luffy needing g4 to get out the grip isn't a big issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
dude be nice Zoro's just really hungry that's why he isn't doing well. Wait until his tummy is full first.

Kidd who is a yc1 and Coc user and has the same portrayal like luffy bla bla .........
( Ndule imagination ) with Killer's help is panting against those fodders despite using their fighting style while Zoro is handling them in nitoryo single-handedly

Zoro struggling against Gifters and now this.
Well kid and killer are supposedly struggling as well

The point is that they are weak, it's that they can't low diff Kaido's army. Kaido has 500 smile users for a reason. They aren't supposed to be random cake walks when all 500 guys are attacking you

Like even at the start of the arc guys like Giseleman were out running Luffy

Fans in Wano arc Act 1: Gifters are so freaking lame, they are fodders...

Fans in Wano arc Act 2: OMG, All headliners are fucking scrubs... Kaido's crew is so weak... and they are ONLY 500... Luffy can literally knock them all out with CoC

After invading Onigashima, Luffy gets clapped and gets help a lot, Zoro is having hard time and panting, Kidd and Killer are in the mix too occupied....
Fans are like: OMG, 500 strong crew... I'm sweating... LMAO

You guys make me laugh so hard at how you all switched your tone 180 degree, when it needs for the agenda of "defending Luffy/Zoro"
Lol, stop speaking for everybody. I only joined t
Knocking them down with King's haki is litrally the WORST WRITING that Oda can end it with...
Reason? because they could have done so way earlier, without getting damaged or tired and reach the point of panting...
That literally goes against everything Zoro said 2 chapters ago when he was running away to preserve energy before facing Kaido

It just puts the nail on the coffin for Oda being trully LOSING HIS MIND...
I disagree with this, having to save Momonosuke and using conqueror's subconsciously in a moment of desperation makes logical sense. I don't think they're like Luffy where they can choose when to activate it.

Why you downplaying luffy?
Wasn't that right after the cracker fight and him letting sanji beat his ass?
Theres no excuse in this situation if he gets his ass beat tho i doubt he will
Kidd who is a yc1 and Coc user and has the same portrayal like luffy bla bla .........
( Ndule imagination ) with Killer's help is panting against those fodders despite using their fighting style while Zoro is handling them in nitoryo single-handedly

Well kid and killer are supposedly struggling as well

The point is that they are weak, it's that they can't low diff Kaido's army. Kaido has 500 smile users for a reason. They aren't supposed to be random cake walks when all 500 guys are attacking you

Like even at the start of the arc guys like Giseleman were out running Luffy
Well that segment with Gazelleman was already ridiculous in itself given how Luffy and Zoro didn't even notice him in time and that Luffy didn't use G2 to easely catch up with him, beat him and save Tama.

Lmao he needed g4 but i tought Lully can beat veterans with ez iwith g2 g3 and new armament haki :josad::suresure:
Luffy has not used the new armamenr haki and Fs combined with Gear 2/ Gear 3 becuase it would beat ulti and page one punch.

Oda has not let luffy use his advanced haki's at all, due to the fact that it's that powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.