Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
▪ Zoro attacked with gear 3 and made P1 bleeding:steef::steef: while sanji with his base kicks or after being enhanced with rs didn't:whitepress::suresure::suresure::lusalty::lusalty:
( he ran away from p1 :cheers:while
luffy vs 2 and one of them stronger than p1 ):amazing::amazing:
▪ Zoro is handling those headliners alone in nitoryo:myman::myman::smoothy::smoothy: while kidd ( Coc user/ the same portrayal like luffy .... ) is panting despite having killer's help and using their fighting style .:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::whitepress:

Acc Sanji did make him bleed in base

M

MD Zolo

If Luffy decided to go G4 because he FSed her stronger attack, that means Ulti is that strong.

Honestly I don't understand why Tobi Roppo were underestimated to begin with. Drake is a Tobi Roppo and we know the SNs aren't far behind Luffy. If Ulti is in the same ballpark as Drake, there was never any chance of Luffy "low-diffing" Ulti.

Asking a girl out isn't "simping" its literally the opposite.

Holy fuck Sanji fans are actual dense beta cucks.

:whitepress:
:gonope: A person who uses the word "Beta cucks" so much is the only person in vacinity who constantly feels the need to prove his manliness... chill dude, also, nothing wrong with cucks :choppawhat: It's 2020, people try to live life to the fullest.... probably something you never tried doing LOL

sanji feels more of a human charachter, because he has his flaws.

zoro feels like a badass that needs to be a badass otherwise he people wont like him so much. zoro literally has no interesting charachter to me. i still like the charachter of course, but i hold sanji at a much higher value
Did you read One Piece pre-TS, saying Zoro has no character beyond being badass completely misses the mark on who he is.

Who cares about your plot reason, it doesn't change his behavior from being top cringe
That's your opinion, you hating that behaviour doesn't mean that other people should hate seeing it

I love seeing the heart eyes gag... as much as it's shown... I love seeing the money eyes gag with Nami.. I love seeing the "Don't flatter me you idiot" moment of chopper... just because you hate it, doesn't mean other fans will hate it... thus it's subjective... and it's not a good way to reflect if a character is good/useful or not

sanji feels more of a human charachter, because he has his flaws.

zoro feels like a badass that needs to be a badass otherwise he people wont like him so much. zoro literally has no interesting charachter to me. i still like the charachter of course, but i hold sanji at a much higher value
Being a flawed character doesn't make you good by any capacity.. it's only good when it's referenced and when those flaws are actually addressed either by the character or others in the series. Instead, Sanji gets rewarded by the plot for his perversion lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.