Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The only haki to haki comparison we have is against pica and he was confident he was harder to cut even after seeing what zoro did

Zoro used a stronger attacks to cut the golem yes but in the end it came down to whos haki was stronger. Cause if picas was it wouldve been possible for him to even survive the attack zoro used against the stone.
But it wasn't and he got rocked (pun intended)

If hody bit zoro directly idk if hes haki at least invisible wouldn't tank it. Hes never even shown to be able to do so. Tho im pretty sure he can protect himself in general without his swords
Imagine being that dumb when i point out that zoro very clealry used a WEAKER move to beat pica than he used on the golem to then still try and argue the opposite.
It doesnt matter what pica says. He was proven wrong. Youre basically arguing (g2, 3000 worlds) is stronger than (g4, greater 3000 worlds) when the name of the modes and attack in this instance tells you which is superior. And no thats not me saying isds = g4 its me teaching you the word greater means > and 4 > 2.

I dont think you grasp what haki is.
Haki comes from your body not your weapon. You cant just put haki on your weapon without transferring it on your body.

The amount of shock waves, black rays is exaggerated here, that's what I meant by ''visually''
Pageone is screaming in pain and his veins are jumping

Sanji hit him in the bottom, so he may have had an internal bleed. Gear3 hit him directly in the head

I think it makes sense for Sanji's attack power to be above gear3, especially if Sanji uses diable jambe.

Gear4 is more powerful than gear3, and Luffy still needed to hit Katakuri and Doflamingo many times to defeat them. Gear3 lacks decent attack power to defeat a character at the commander level, especially as an ancestral zoan.
The most possible event is that Sanji faces a calamity, a heavyweight ancestral zoan like Queen, so Sanji will have to have AP at least close to gear4 to defeat him
Like this is so basic. If a dude punches you hard in the stomach. And then punches you with the same force on the face.

Your more likely to bleed to the attack on the face, cause your face is less durable.

P1 has shown which attack hurts more with facial reactions.

SH are based on chinese zodiac :
Luffy > Monkey
Zoro > Tiger
Nami > Cat
Ussop > Chameleon (dragon/Snake)
Sanji > Goat
Franky > rhino (bull)
Brook > Giraffe (horse)
chopper > Tanuki which is called racoon dog in japanese (dog)
jimbei > wild boar (same face)
carrot > bunny
robin > hawk (bird/rooster)
Ulti > DINOSAUR

Rs doesn’t enhance kicks
So base kick sanji with rs = base kick sanji without rs .:cheers::cheers:
You didn't talk about the accelerator which can rise his momentum to attack you didn't talk about hardness of rs and durability and you didn't talk about The shoe in his foot which has rs material and it's hard ........... if the rs wouldn't rise his ap which manifest with his leg fighting style then
What is its importance ??

The amount of shock waves, black rays is exaggerated here, that's what I meant by ''visually''
Pageone is screaming in pain and his veins are jumping

Sanji hit him in the bottom, so he may have had an internal bleed. Gear3 hit him directly in the head

I think it makes sense for Sanji's attack power to be above gear3, especially if Sanji uses diable jambe.

Gear4 is more powerful than gear3, and Luffy still needed to hit Katakuri and Doflamingo many times to defeat them. Gear3 lacks decent attack power to defeat a character at the commander level, especially as an ancestral zoan.
The most possible event is that Sanji faces a calamity, a heavyweight ancestral zoan like Queen, so Sanji will have to have AP at least close to gear4 to defeat him
You can clearly see Luffy using gear secando in this panel.

Like this is so basic. If a dude punches you hard in the stomach. And then punches you with the same force on the face.

Your more likely to bleed to the attack on the face, cause your face is less durable.

P1 has shown which attack hurts more with facial reactions.
And to think that Sanji will have an even stronger demonic transformation than RS :steef:

Imagine being that dumb when i point out that zoro very clealry used a WEAKER move to beat pica than he used on the golem to then still try and argue the opposite.
It doesnt matter what pica says. He was proven wrong. Youre basically arguing (g2, 3000 worlds) is stronger than (g4, greater 3000 worlds) when the name of the modes and attack in this instance tells you which is superior. And no thats not me saying isds = g4 its me teaching you the word greater means > and 4 > 2.

I dont think you grasp what haki is.
Haki comes from your body not your weapon. You cant just put haki on your weapon without transferring it on your body.
Yeah i know i said the same...

Zoro haki was stronger than picas so it didn't really matter what attack he used as long as he thought itd be strong enough to ko him

Point is pica saw what zoro did to him and his golem and still believed that doesn't automatically mean zoro had stronger haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.