Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew you wouldnt answer. As usual. Only just talk nonsense.
Its pretty easy to quantify. The force on busting the golem was far greater than hodys bite.
Luffys haki broke. Zoros did not.

No. No it wasnt. Zoro used a weaker move (3000 worlds) to cut pica than he did to cut the golem ( greater 3000 worlds)
Transferring haki from body to weapon is a step above from using haki on the body.
The only haki to haki comparison we have is against pica and he was confident he was harder to cut even after seeing what zoro did

Zoro used a stronger attacks to cut the golem yes but in the end it came down to whos haki was stronger. Cause if picas was it wouldve been possible for him to even survive the attack zoro used against the stone.
But it wasn't and he got rocked (pun intended)

If hody bit zoro directly idk if hes haki at least invisible wouldn't tank it. Hes never even shown to be able to do so. Tho im pretty sure he can protect himself in general without his swords

Sure, against the durability, Gear 3 is straight up superior.

Visually-I’m not really sure what you mean by this. I guess Sanji’s looks like it hit harder but Gear 3 objectively did more.

If Sanji is already this much more powerful than Gear 3, then I don’t see why Oda is leaving it so vague, cutting away from Pageone before we see what Sanji did to him and having him pop up fine later on, then showing Gear 3 straight up doing more damage to Pageone than base Sanji...

If Oda wants us to get the impression that Sanji is stronger than Gear 3, this is a terrible way to show the reader that lol.
The amount of shock waves, black rays is exaggerated here, that's what I meant by ''visually''
Pageone is screaming in pain and his veins are jumping

Sanji hit him in the bottom, so he may have had an internal bleed. Gear3 hit him directly in the head

I think it makes sense for Sanji's attack power to be above gear3, especially if Sanji uses diable jambe.

Gear4 is more powerful than gear3, and Luffy still needed to hit Katakuri and Doflamingo many times to defeat them. Gear3 lacks decent attack power to defeat a character at the commander level, especially as an ancestral zoan.
The most possible event is that Sanji faces a calamity, a heavyweight ancestral zoan like Queen, so Sanji will have to have AP at least close to gear4 to defeat him

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy isn't the only one who's trying to raid the Castle. No need for Zoro and Kid to be stuck fighting fodders for an endless amount of chapters.
No need to worry fellow Zoro wanker. Zoro breaking off from his 3 cheerleaders can only mean good stuff - solo time for Zoro. :catrude:
Dafuq? Come on, I can't deal with your irritation, nik.

Hahahahaha, dude is literally claiming Luffy won't fight the arc boss. Congratulation, it's chapter 983 and you still have not grasped the grand scheme of One Piece.
Irritation?! I thought you loved me. :catcry:
I will repeat, do you think the mentally unstable, grown child to who nobody ever said No, will be present and leave Luffy to someone else? The "what mama wants, mama gets" Yonko LinLin who came after Luffy's ass outside of her territory?

Luffy already fought the arc's boss, enough for him, we dont want him to meet Club-sama again.
But, you may be right, Kaido may not even be the main course of the arc, Yamato with Orochi's fruit could be real deal instead.
Zoro slaughtering 8 dragon/snake heads is better than taking one head. Mythical DF>Ancient DF. Kaido is all yours. :doffytroll:
Lets be honest, if Zoro faced off against all the tobi roppo besides X-drake, Who’s who and Maybe Sasaki. He would defeat them with his aura. His aura is way more stronger than Haoshoku no HAKI.
I second this. If we exclude Drake, Zoro would solo all 5 of them at the same time, without Asura.
CoC is for fodder, Zoro's Aura is for logias and stronger individuals. :catrude:

We legit don't know if Ulti can even beat base Sanji (because P1 clearly can't). Now they're comparing to her to Doffy who no diffed Sanji.

The crack is strong with this one. I still have X-Drake > Ulti.

No need to worry fellow Zoro wanker. Zoro breaking off from his 3 cheerleaders can only mean good stuff - solo time for Zoro. :catrude:

Irritation?! I thought you loved me. :catcry:
I will repeat, do you think the mentally unstable, grown child to who nobody ever said No, will be present and leave Luffy to someone else? The "what mama wants, mama gets" Yonko LinLin who came after Luffy's ass outside of her territory?

Luffy already fought the arc's boss, enough for him, we dont want him to meet Club-sama again.
But, you may be right, Kaido may not even be the main course of the arc, Yamato with Orochi's fruit could be real deal instead.
Zoro slaughtering 8 dragon/snake heads is better than taking one head. Mythical DF>Ancient DF. Kaido is all yours. :doffytroll:

I second this. If we exclude Drake, Zoro would solo all 5 of them at the same time, without Asura.
CoC is for fodder, Zoro's Aura is for logias and stronger individuals. :catrude:
THANK YOU MY GOOD FRIEND!!!

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
The amount of shock waves, black rays is exaggerated here, that's what I meant by ''visually''
Pageone is screaming in pain and his veins are jumping

Sanji hit him in the bottom, so he may have had an internal bleed. Gear3 hit him directly in the head

I think it makes sense for Sanji's attack power to be above gear3, especially if Sanji uses diable jambe.

Gear4 is more powerful than gear3, and Luffy still needed to hit Katakuri and Doflamingo many times to defeat them. Gear3 lacks decent attack power to defeat a character at the commander level, especially as an ancestral zoan.
The most possible event is that Sanji faces a calamity, a heavyweight ancestral zoan like Queen, so Sanji will have to have AP at least close to gear4 to defeat him
Queen ain’t going down to attacks less than g4

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sure why not....Oda definitely gave such impression to both inside and outside world....lol...both underestimate the same boy and get their asses burned.....not the first time, not going to be the last time.....
I mean I wouldn't have a problem with this if he stops to f'ing clown Luffy and not make him bleed to a YC4 characters:pepeke:

Status
Not open for further replies.