Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that we now have many pics of hybrid and animal Ulti, I reaffirm my comment on how little she looks like a Pachyecphalosaurus. It doesn't help that Oda doesn't seem to highlight in any way possible the most characteristic trait of the dinosaur, be it because of Ulti's hair or the perspectives he keeps using for her. I legit don't understand his decision here.

Well, both Luffy and Ulti got good feats.
Luffy when blitzing both Ulti and Page One; potentially taking out Page One with a single Elephant Gun since the latter does not appear anymore during the chapter (debatable).
BASE Ulti when injuring Luffy on a headbutt clash despite the latter using koka on his head. Full zoan Ulti grasping and preparing to attack Luffy with a powerful attack.

Btw, I don't think Luffy tried to use G4th because of Ulti grasping him. I think Luffy saw Ulti's attack in the future and THEN decided to use G4th. Luffy even says "She is very strong. I have to use G4th!" which also indicates that Luffy saw how strong her attack would be.
Facts, another thing is people don't realize that G2 is not a physical boost. Its a attack power and speed boost.

S

SinOfGreed

Had a little peek through reddit and the damage control is off the charts
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
People are evidently upset that Luffy said he'd have to use G4 against Ulti. This is a prime example of why you shouldn't jump the gun and act like one power up allows you to jump from extreme extreme diffing Katakuri to One shotting anyone who isn't a Top Tier.
:josad:
I'm sure the Luffytards will find some MAD mental gymnastics to deny what Oda literally told us in the chapter but I'm glad this BS of every member of the alliance being a fodder compared to Luffy is getting cleared up the more we go on.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
People are evidently upset that Luffy said he'd have to use G4 against Ulti. This is a prime example of why you shouldn't jump the gun and act like one power up allows you to jump from extreme extreme diffing Katakuri to One shotting anyone who isn't a Top Tier.
I'm sure the Luffytards will find some MAD mental gymnastics to deny what Oda literally told us in the chapter but I'm glad this BS of every member of the alliance being a fodder compared to Luffy is getting cleared up the more we go on.
Ulti is stronger than Katakuri.

Considering that we now have many pics of hybrid and animal Ulti, I reaffirm my comment on how little she looks like a Pachyecphalosaurus. It doesn't help that Oda doesn't seem to highlight in any way possible the most characteristic trait of the dinosaur, be it because of Ulti's hair or the perspectives he keeps using for her. I legit don't understand his decision here.
She's got a mask covering her snout/beak and she has hair. She's also not big enough to tear through her clothing unlike P1 ;)

I'll be happy if Ult is strong enough to have Luffy go G4... that's a feat most women can't do nowadays to Luffy... But Luffy is seemingly enternally weaker against everyone that's got some standing in a Yonko Crew, how sad and pathetic.

Bro if ulti who is one of the weakest members of tobbi ropo is giving luffy a hard time how is luffy gonna beat kaido

She's got a mask covering her snout/beak and she has hair. She's also not big enough to tear through her clothing unlike P1 ;)
Both details could be easily improved with a better design, though. The mask itself was perfectly shaped to convey a beak and the hair could solidify into a protuberant skull with a more distinguishable crown of spikes. For me it's a clear failure of a design.

S

SinOfGreed

I meant how is he gonna beat kaido in a team battle, you can't expect better from law and kidd, so luffy's gotta be at leat yc1+ just for the sake of beating kaido
I don't think it's just gonna be Kid and Law. We know Luffy is YC1+ at Gear 4 but nothing pointed to him being able to One Shot everyone who wasn't a Top Tier in BASE just because of Adv Armament, which seems to be a popular narrative on the Subreddit.

Bro if ulti who is one of the weakest members of tobbi ropo is giving luffy a hard time how is luffy gonna beat kaido
Its a team fight and Ulti grabbed him cause he was concentrated on Page 1. He didn't even use G2 and he blitz them in base form.
Post automatically merged:

I meant how is he gonna beat kaido in a team battle, you can't expect better from law and kidd, so luffy's gotta be at leat yc1+ just for the sake of beating kaido
What do you mean exoect better from Kidd. You don't even know how strong kidd is.

Status
Not open for further replies.