Chapter Discussion One Piece chapter 983: Thunder

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

So Zoro panting but kidd didn't i don't know what to say tho killer complained about their situation and them being reckless while killer panted ans sneakattacked them .
▪ So again going serious against fodders Zoro can take them in nitoryo in your belief Zoro needs santoryo Luffy uses Gear 3 and gear 2 to destroy fodders but they keep coming in your belief Luffy isn't serious he needs to use Gear 4
I said it contradicts what Zoro told Luffy at PH to get serious. Luffy is not the type to get serious. He himself said he underestimated Ulti.

I didn't see Kidd or Killer panting. I also don't think Kidd or Killer need a sneak attack to defeat them. They just make good use of opportunity when they are in territory with 2 yonko. They would fight Kaido so taking as little damage as possible would be helpful.

The only hooker we see is right next to Kaido so if ever there was a time to show off the RS (which isn't just for combat ofc) it would be now.

Though I wonder who will show up for Momo if not a guy built for it with a conceivable match up against Queen. This is the Yasue situation all over again but the bolder characters are all occupied

I said it contradicts what Zoro told Luffy at PH to get serious. Luffy is not the type to get serious. He himself said he underestimated Ulti.

I didn't see Kidd or Killer panting. I also don't think Kidd or Killer need a sneak attack to defeat them. They just make good use of opportunity when they are in territory with 2 yonko. They would fight Kaido so taking as little damage as possible would be helpful.
Yo there's nothing neutral about this, your bias is shitty af

▪Luffy also goes serious when he uses gear 3 and gear 2 and he is upset Wait why Luffy when he was upset didn't use Gear 4 ?? Or while those fodders are coming to him before Ulti didn't use it Going serious is when you have to not against Fodders you contradict yourself with kidd panting and again using some of your ideas to put Zoro Wrong while there is somethings which are evident but u didn't answer it i asked you when Luffy goes serious against those fodders did he need to use Gear 2 /3/4 if he didn't use gear4 then he wasn't serious Try again

Last edited:
N

NeutralWatcher

The only hooker we see is right next to Kaido so if ever there was a time to show off the RS (which isn't just for combat ofc) it would be now.

Though I wonder who will show up for Momo if not a guy built for it with a conceivable match up against Queen. This is the Yasue situation all over again but the bolder characters are all occupied

Yo there's nothing neutral about this, your bias is shitty af
Nice argument.

▪Luffy also goes serious when he uses gear 3 and gear 2 and he is upset Wait why Luffy when he was upset didn't use Gear 4 ?? Or while those fodders are coming to him before Ulti didn't use it Going serious is when you have to not against Fodders you contradicts yourself with kidd panting and again using some of your ideas to put Zoro Wrong while there is somethings which are evident but u didn't answer it i asked you when Luffy goes serious against those fodders did he need to use Gear 2 /3/4 if he didn't use gear4 then he wasn't serious Try again
Luffy, Kidd or Killer at some point at the story they don't say anything about taking the NW seriously. What I don't get is why Zoro didn't use 3 swords in Onigashima which is way more dangerous than PH when Zoro told Luffy in PH to take NW seriously.

That's our Ulti!!!

She went toe to toe with the "5th emperor" on a CoA clash! Damaged Luffy in the process. Had Luffy pinned and Luffy was about to go gear 4th just for Ulti. Just think about that... Even Luffy acknowledged she was strong right to her face.
He is the fifth emperor the same way buggy is a warlord.

I gave you a possible reason, also even when zoro told luffy to get serious he was only using 2 swords and what zoro means by serious is not going all out and exhausting himself he means not fucking around like what luffy did on punk hazard.

Being serious =not fucking around
Being serious=/=going all out against every opponent.

The context of the quote matters, luffy wasn't just holding back he was acting like pre timeskip where it was an adventure and not a serious fight.

Last edited:
Nice argument.

Luffy, Kidd or Killer at some point at the story they don't say anything about taking the NW seriously. What I don;t get is why Zoro didn't use 3 swords in Onigashima which is way more dangerous than PH when Zoro tolf Luffy in PH to take NW seriously.
▪Luffy after Zoro said he has to go serious he said he won't repeat it again so your point here proved wrong again both of them have reached an agreement of going serious in the NW and stop your bs and excuses u use to luffy .
▪ Killer complained about their situation kidd after that panted Waiters got distraced he sneakattacked them if it's easy as you implied why would he sneakattack them ? And those are just waiters 🙄 . Killer is there with him if he didn't help him fighting them and he is the one who started complaining about their situation and their recklessness then what is he doing there he is just standing there complaining about nothing .
▪ Luffy goes serious using gear 2 and gear 3 against fodders he isn't serious ( You : no that's wrong ) Zoro using nitoryo against fodders to clear the Road ahead of him he isn't serious ( you : it's true ) Your bias is showed here i will stop here cuz you are biased from the start while you ignore things and accept what you need to downplay another character:smithnie::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.