Chapter Discussion One Piece chapter 983: Thunder

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

Zoro is getting disrespected? Seriously you think Zoro's portrayal is that bruh Sanji is looking for hookers for fuck sake in a raid, whereas Zoro is fighting an army of gifters, who is getting the disrespect? Man, wtf Sanji literally went to search some hookers, his CoO would have definitely sensed Big Mom. Yet he left Nami and the gang for searching hookers, for hookers and you say Zoro is getting disrespect?
Look at what the enemies are saying to Kid and Killer and what the gifters are saying to Zoro.
Sure bro if you think that's Zoro getting disrespect then :luuh:
Means Sanji has a healthy sex drive for the opposite sex. He does not get distracted by naked men. Sanji went to defend the hookers who are defenceless, proves he has the heart in the right place

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoro is getting disrespected? Seriously you think Zoro's portrayal is that bruh Sanji is looking for hookers for fuck sake in a raid, whereas Zoro is fighting an army of gifters, who is getting the disrespect? Man, wtf Sanji literally went to search some hookers, his CoO would have definitely sensed Big Mom. Yet he left Nami and the gang for searching hookers, for hookers and you say Zoro is getting disrespect?
Look at what the enemies are saying to Kid and Killer and what the gifters are saying to Zoro.
Sure bro if you think that's Zoro getting disrespect then :luuh:
are you trying to suggest looking for hookers is a bad thing?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
While Yamato is surely the big catch of this chapter, Addition to a Shining Perospero and some cool additional Scenes (Ulti Sama <3), i want to Mention something i noticed.

While Ulti was Holding Luffy down, he stated he will go into G4. But Ulti was Holding down his arms too, he had no possibility in blowing air into his Body. Is he now able to go into G4 without that preparation?
Luffy did that too when he got parasite'd by Doffy.

Pretty cool chapter. Luffy was obviously the highlight. I loved when she asked who he was and he just straight up told her that he was going to be the King. That tendency gets funnier whenever he’s in situations that he should be trying to avoid it. Ulti is clearly strong as hell, but I don’t think she matched Luffy’s CoA easily. He was casual the whole time right up until he was grabbed by her (he even said he underestimated her after her first headbutt, so he clearly wasn’t using his strongest CoA). He was taking them seriously, but there’s a difference between taking someone seriously and using your all out best against them. Regardless, she’s strong.

Also, Luffy in base form did more to either one of them than Sanji did to Page One in his raid suit, so we have a glimpse of just how power Luffy is in comparison. He had them both visibly nervous and speed blitzed both of them. Luffy is an absolute force.

Yamato was interesting, I love his mask, and his attack is the same as his father’s. He’s obviously going to be an ally now, and I think there’s credence in the belief that he’s been waiting for Luffy to help him escape the island. The chains on his wrists are indicators that he’s been loved away for a long time...there might even be some potential for him to join the crew. We’ll see.

The most interesting group outside of Luffy is now Nami’s. It’s going to be hard for her to shake Big Mom, but I can’t wait to see how it’s done.

And again, to reiterate, this chapter for the second week in a row is a reminder to those that try to say that Sanji is in love with a certain navigator, that he really isn’t. In the middle of their most dangerous mission as a crew, Sanji abandoned a group of his friends (Usopp, Chopper, Nami, and Carrot) so that he could hunt down prostitutes.

Solid chapter. Can’t wait to find out more regarding Luffy and Yamato.

Speaking of Hawkins I am curious to see when and how he will return in the story, and against whose member of the alliance he will fight if he takes part in the battle of Onigashima.
I could see him fighting or at least clashing against a Calamity and then maybe having a fight against a Tobi Roppo. But I do think he will come back soon and fight against Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.