Chapter Discussion One Piece chapter 983: Thunder

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
do you guys think luffy used FS against ulti? he said "a headbutt" and "not happening! Gear 4.." as if he knew what would happen.. or it's just simply a guess lol
I dont know until the anime shows it. But for now, i think Luffy used FS because he know that Ulti will use headbutt to attack him.

And then later in the chapter, he knows how devastating the damage he about to take if he not going Gear Fourth. Thats why he said "Not happening! Gear 4..".

Big Meme still being used as a chaser by Oda, she's basically a tool for protagonists to go somewhere specific because they're being chased by a big monster.

She's not intimidating anymore, Oda. Good job.
Big mom took down queen temporarily in 2 hits.

She is a meme because she chases down the straw hats?
I really want to know why she is a meme.
Hope Oda doesn't make him look like a goofy clown behind the mask
Did you read one piece?
(nearly every one has a goofy appearance)

Oda giving his villans flaws in appearance or in personality is typical of him:big mom's obsession(food, wedding cake, straw hat).

Not only villans but most of his charecters,

oden:taking on the burden of his country by himself while not telling amyone(born to boil in the pot while carrying his country away from the boiling water/oil).

Nami:at first the same thing, she took the burden of liberating her viliage by herself while not telling any one.

Last edited:
I dont know until the anime shows it. But for now, i think Luffy used FS because he know that Ulti will use headbutt to attack him.

And then later in the chapter, he knows how devastating the damage he about to take if he not going Gear Fourth. Thats why he said "Not happening! Gear 4..".
yeah i thought so, it seems now luffy's fighting style is a bit different, i mean luffy's way to handle an attack coming to him is different than before he got FS.. something like showing off you could see a bit into future by saying what would happen like in this chapter, the way katakuri always does lol

yeah i thought so, it seems now luffy's fighting style is a bit different, i mean luffy's way to handle an attack coming to him is different than before he got FS.. something like showing off you could see a bit into future by saying what would happen like in this chapter, the way katakuri always does lol
Why would luffy show of to his enemies?
He only tells stuff to his allies(the old man at the prison)

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
No, i think this is a hint that oda provide to us. Because Luffy keep saying something before the thing happened.

Big mom took down queen temporarily in 2 hits.

She is a meme because she chases down the straw hats?
I really want to know why she is a meme.
Maybe you need to reread WCI

Did you read one piece?
(nearly every one has a goofy appearance)

Oda giving his villans flaws in appearance or in personality is typical of him:big mom's obsession(food, wedding cake, straw hat).

Not only villans but most of his charecters,
Yeah I've read One Piece dude, Doffy has a cool design, Kaido, Enel, Shiryu, Lucci, etc.

God forbid I wish yamato has a cool design apparently, also Yamato doesn't seem like a villain as of now

C

critical mindset

Kid and Killer were getting disrespected by the waiters while our grandmaster was being told to join Beast Pirates by the gifters,

and as we know that Kaido only wants strong people in his crew; and Zoro was being scouted by Beasts Pirates:myman:
Yeah that’s one way to interpret it. Another is they think he is so much of a fodder with Enma they take pity on him, saying “join us and be fodder just like us”

@ShishioIsBack ZORO IS KILLING KAIDO THIS ARC!!!

N

NeutralWatcher

nah, you exposed yourself, tyvm
You better reread the definition of internet troll.

In internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or upsets people on the Internet by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] either for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

:kayneshrug:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You better reread the definition of internet troll.

In internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or upsets people on the Internet by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] either for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

:kayneshrug:
@Relapse amateurs right? :cheers:

FFS my nickname was a mistake:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.