Chapter Discussion One Piece chapter 983: Thunder

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that’s one way to interpret it. Another is they think he is so much of fodder with Enma they take pity on him, saying “join us and be fodder just like us”

@ShishioIsBack ZORO IS KILLING KAIDO THIS ARC!!!
Why would they invite some "fodders" or weak people to join Beasts Pirates when Kaido always makes strong people join his crew?:luuh:

You better reread the definition of internet troll.

In internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or upsets people on the Internet by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] either for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

:kayneshrug:
i did read it, thanks for worrying though

Jesus was body bagged by fodders and needed Dady for plot armour, While being God at the same time (the trinity). do you see what children people are to invent a story about a god having a son?! A son! Why would god have a son, i dont get that part

Christianity is all about a diehard belief in stupid shit, kind of like Shisho’s crazy and over the board religion called ”Zononaism” and ”Sword-boi-ism”
why would god need a spirit? thats just the way the christian god is.just starting to get into hinduism, but i'd guess some gods there also have children. maybe my hinduist friend @ShishioIsBack can clarify

Nice theory : Yamato's shackles are made of seastone because Kaido want to control him and not go full on with his DF

maybe it's a flying DF who knows
If this really was Yamato's show with seastone and he has a DF, then he is defo above commanders. He should be the strongest in arc after Kaido and BM.

I just doubt the alliance will get the help of someone on such caliber after Marco's arrival.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Jesus was body bagged by fodders and needed Dady for plot armour, While being God at the same time (the trinity). do you see what children people are to invent a story about a god having a son?! A son! Why would god have a son, i dont get that part

Christianity is all about a diehard belief in stupid shit, kind of like Shisho’s crazy and over the board religion called ”Zononaism” and ”Sword-boi-ism”
I believe in Zoro's capabilities. Someone needs too. I don't see him killing Kaido but there is no way in hell this arc ends without Zoro cutting a f'ing Dodo.

Enma holds too much meaning and it's too much connected to Kaido.

C

critical mindset

I believe in Zoro's capabilities. Someone needs too. I don't see him killing Kaido but there is no way in hell this arc ends without Zoro cutting a f'ing Dodo.

Enma holds too much meaning and it's too much connected to Kaido.
Kanjuro conjures you a dragon for him to cut, earning his respect with the samurai. Plot armour will prevent him from conjuring up ink arrows at the same time :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.