Chapter Discussion One Piece chapter 983: Thunder

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said E.Oda is consistently showing us that Zoro is struggling against opponents that are far weaker than King. Such as; Hawkins, Killer, Kyoshiro etc. But people expecting Zoro to solo fight King in this arc. Once again E.Oda did this;

Zoro is now struggling against Gifters? :kriwhat:

Either E.Oda is trolling us, or Zoro is not going to solo fight someone on Katakuri's level (King)

Also I am not expecting much from Asura, Zoro couldn't even use Asura against Oars and Bartholomew Kuma, and lost the fights before even he could use it, instead he used other techniques such as Shishi Sonson, it's probably because Asura lacks speed, unlike Shishi Sonson.

Ulti looks powerful, but people forget that Luffy was fighting 2 flying six, both Page One + Ulti, he blitzed Ulti, but Page One distracted Luffy, and we know they are both CoO Haki users from this chapter.

And Yamato? That will be interesting one.

His chains and his cloths looks like Oden, and why would wait Luffy if you are not Oden? I thought only Oden knew that prophecy about Luffy and Wano. It's very interesting.

Perhaps they made experiments on Oden's body, similar to what people think about Weevil. It's interesting.

Perospero is either going to attack King, or Marco, or Strawhat. I hope it will be King, otherwise I don't see Kaido losing this battle.

I was hoping Ulti wouldn't be a pushover, thank goda.
Perospero was a also a big highlight in my opinion, being one of the few in his crew actually posessing braincells. I see a deathflag waving over his head though. Big Mom said she'd kill him if he lied back in whole cake island, I can imagine him standing up to her, telling her the alliance would be a bad idea. This could result in her just saying something along the lines of "Dont be ridiculous, now that you're here I remember you lying to me before. Remember what I told you?" Followed by him losing his life.
I dont like this scenario since hes one of my favorites in Big Moms crew, below Cracker and Katakuri.

C

critical mindset

Think It's Being Used since Way back When Doffy And Aokiji met and People Used That Expression To Kinda Downplay Doffy , Although The Comparison Is Off But Nobody knew Then
Doffy broke out instantly in the manga and he wasn’t jaded as fuck as Zoro with fucking Enma

Zoro with Enma is the scrub who was verbally backhanded by gifters

Third time that Oda changes Page One's design. He first changed his Spinosaurus head, which looked less cartoonish and didn't have such prominent "horns" when he was introduced. Later he revealed a human form that dresses completely unlike his animal and hybrid self (still don't understand where everything goes when he transforms). And now he has updated his tail into a newt-like one even though previous depictions of it were more traditional. At this rate, next time we see Drake he may be feathery.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
As I said E.Oda is consistently showing us that Zoro is struggling against opponents that are far weaker than King. Such as; Hawkins, Killer, Kyoshiro etc. But people expecting Zoro to solo fight King in this arc. Once again E.Oda did this;
to this day I’ve never seen you say anything good. Zoro still has 3 levels to go before he goes all out. Ur going out sad

Zoro is now struggling against Gifters? :kriwhat:

Either E.Oda is trolling us, or Zoro is not going to solo fight someone on Katakuri's level (King)

Also I am not expecting much from Asura, Zoro couldn't even use Asura against Oars and Bartholomew Kuma, and lost the fights before even he could use it, instead he used other techniques such as Shishi Sonson, it's probably because Asura lacks speed, unlike Shishi Sonson.

Ulti looks powerful, but people forget that Luffy was fighting 2 flying six, both Page One + Ulti, he blitzed Ulti, but Page One distracted Luffy, and we know they are both CoO Haki users from this chapter.

And Yamato? That will be interesting one.

His chains and his cloths looks like Oden, and why would wait Luffy if you are not Oden? I thought only Oden knew that prophecy about Luffy and Wano. It's very interesting.

Perhaps they made experiments on Oden's body, similar to what people think about Weevil. It's interesting.

Perospero is either going to attack King, or Marco, or Strawhat. I hope it will be King, otherwise I don't see Kaido losing this battle.
Kid huffs with pleasures wew drop the bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.