Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

yamato slander? elaborate. He probably didnt even know Yamato is a woman, and a GROWN one at that. She was present 20 years ago, she's a grown woman. Ulti is talking as if Yamato is just a brat who couldnt match up with the grownupa yet when we know that Yamato is highly likely older than the two of them.
I'm talking about people who shit on her and said she is Momonosuke age and weaker than calamities.

This chapter hypes her seeing how casually she defended against G3 Luffy without losing a single breath. She also shows good CoO and knows that Luffy wasn't Serious during the clash.

I'm talking about people who shit on her and said she is Momonosuke age and weaker than calamities.

This chapter hypes her seeing how casually she defended against G3 Luffy without losing a single breath. She also shows good CoO and knows that Luffy wasn't Serious during the clash.
lmaoo i misunderstood your comment. I thought u said this chapter ends with Page One and Yamato slander:gokulaugh:my bad man, and i agree with you

This is the second time Luffy's strength has been hyped. It was hyped by Page One and Ulti, now Yamato is hyping Luffy's strenght. Just how strong is Luffy that he can afford to fuck around like this.

yamato slander? elaborate. He probably didnt even know Yamato is a woman, and a GROWN one at that. She was present 20 years ago, she's a grown ass, full-fledged adult. This got confirmed further when Ulti was thinking Yamato is just a brat who couldnt matchup with the grownups yet (and the attack clearly hurt her). The only one who have this feat is Linlin. Both Queen and Ulti got up ar few moments after they got beat up. Yamato is highly likely older than the two of them.
Older? Ulti was talking about yamato like shes a kid. Page One and Ulti are probably older than people think tbh. Dont know when it was confirmed they were really young or sum. Page one and ulti are probably in their early to mid 20's.

Hahaha Ulti is adorable in a way
Again no bounty reveal, and seems like the rest of Law's crew are gonna be forgotten again
Yamato looks... like she's going to be the next straw hat
I wouldn't mind thou, I think

No matter what problems I have with Wano, I can honestly say that I respect Oda's commitment to these freaks of nature.

Good lord, look at this monstrosity. The horror
It's the legendary Dogmouth, rival of Dogtooth

Status
Not open for further replies.