Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Levi_Ackerman

Agreed. The only missing things is we need more feats of her.:blush:
If she turns out to be a Cp0 agent or some shit and her whole relationship with Kaido turns out to be false,i'll be so happy.
Post automatically merged:

Kaido dosen't deserve Black Maria period.

L

Levi_Ackerman

Black Maria dont want to capture Yamato, its might be the hint if she knew if Yamato is a "girl". Because we see yamato had a hairpin looks like Maria. (its might be just my headcanon though)
Prospects are looking very dull for Black Maria's Character Development right now tho.
There is very a little probabilty that Maria's character is going to better than Ulti's or Yamato's.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Prospects are looking very dull for Black Maria's Character Development right now tho.
There is very a little probabilty that Maria's character is going to better than Ulti's or Yamato's.
Its depend on every person's perspective. Black Maria is a geisha, of course she will shows more of her "female" side like Hiyori did.

For now, i dont want to jump to "Black Maria might working together with Hiyori" too. But for now, i had a thought that Black Maria might knew if Yamato is a girl because she dont want to capture Yamato.

Its depend on every person's perspective. Black Maria is a geisha, of course she will shows more of her "female" side like Hiyori did.

For now, i dont want to jump to "Black Maria might working together with Hiyori" too. But for now, i had a thought that Black Maria might knew if Yamato is a girl because she dont want to capture Yamato.
You might be onto something, and you gave me the theory that Black Maria didn't go capture her because she knows stuff and is somewhat basically an ally of Yamato, and is distracting Kaidou for her.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
You might be onto something, and you gave me the theory that Black Maria didn't go capture her because she knows stuff and is somewhat basically an ally of Yamato, and is distracting Kaidou for her.
It has nothing to do with Kaido, because Kaido already command Flying Six to search for her.

So, it will be easier for Yamato to running away in Onigashima. But i believe somehow someway in the future, she will be found and someone will bring her to Kaido. And i hate to say, its might be just another "Damsel" things.

Status
Not open for further replies.