Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Making a certain number of posts and as well getting enough likes. If you mouse over someone's name it'll tell you their post and likes count. Posts matter more iirc.
And what about the other kind of tags? Like the most wanted or swordmaster.

And what about the other kind of tags? Like the most wanted or swordmaster.
these are for the mods only
Post automatically merged:

why y’all interpreting yamato as a lesbian/trans she wanted to be oden who happened to be a man and thats it there were no other indication that she is trans or lesbian i don’t think it goes any deeper
Post automatically merged:

i had an account that had 480 messages i was close to the zoro tag

Yuelyn

that note that yamato carries with her sure contains useful classified info that may help luffy bring kido down and make it to raftel
whadda ya think guys
I think Oden’s logbook will get somehow burnt by someone. Cuz if she joins the strawhats then it would be too easy for them get to there, imo.

Yuelyn

yeah fully agreed but still raftel is way too difficult to get to even with that logbook , i suppose oda created it for this purpose and let's stay tuned
With the logbook the story can go many ways. Like Kaido might find out that his daughter had the logbook the entire time.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Screenshot this because it will become true.

Jack secretly loves Yamato because he saw her in the bathhouse and this is the reason why Kaido and the rest bully him:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.