Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm .... that's what are you talking about then ....

even if Kaido wanted to save Ace ... unlikely but possible ...

Shanks stopping him was most likley for a greater good ... he rather Ace die than Kaido made it to Marine Ford

p.s

I LOVE villains ... if Shanks being a villain wasn't unlikely I would go for it

cause simply there is no need for Shanks being a villain

Teach and Imu are enough .... unless ... Shanks is the son of Imu and final boss of the verse or some shit

I don't like that to be true cause doing it right and without plot hole is a really really hard at this point ....

I rather Shanks be a fodder than have a bad story arc
Shanks literally talks to the Gorosei freely. If that ain't a red flag idk what is. Lemme tell you, he's definitely was not talking about Blackbeard to them, and I'm like 90% sure it's Luffy because otherwise Oda wouldn't need to have hid who it was after warning WB about him.

Shanks is evil.

He wants one piece for himself, but knows only the D's can claim it. That's why he was worried about Teach and Ace clashing, because he could lose a D that way.

BB figured out his plan earlier and gave him the scar as an answer.

Shanks then went to Luffy, and gave up his arm for him willingly to prompt up a reaction from him, and make Luffy feel as if he owes something to him.

Notice how we do not see his eyes, but only a smile, and an ominous one as well.

That way he can use Luffy. He knows time is approaching.

Peep that badass look and vibe he is giving off, a tad bit ominous as well.

After figuring out that Ace was similar to his captain, and that he wanted to make WB the king, Shanks gave up on him.

Shanks even went so far as to prevent Kaido from reaching WB, his former crew mate. Kaido probably wanted to help him. :pepedoffy:

Note that I wrote this back in November as a joke lmao
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ilers-the-waiting-room.5/page-928#post-124048
People trying their best to shit on shanks

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
You may actually be onto something there
:goyea:

Kaido wanted to save Ace for slamming his daughter, Shanks wanted Ace to die so Shanks would have less competition for Pirate King lol.

It would be a characteristically-Oda series of weird plot choices for sure.
@MarineHQ62
Plottwist: Kaido want to save Ace because of Yamato but Shanks stop him so Whitebeard and Ace get killed. Then he wait until the end and come with the war end bullshit, the king of the Snitch:steef:
Shanks is evil.

He wants one piece for himself, but knows only the D's can claim it. That's why he was worried about Teach and Ace clashing, because he could lose a D that way.

BB figured out his plan earlier and gave him the scar as an answer.

Shanks then went to Luffy, and gave up his arm for him willingly to prompt up a reaction from him, and make Luffy feel as if he owes something to him.

Notice how we do not see his eyes, but only a smile, and an ominous one as well.

That way he can use Luffy. He knows time is approaching.

Peep that badass look and vibe he is giving off, a tad bit ominous as well.

After figuring out that Ace was similar to his captain, and that he wanted to make WB the king, Shanks gave up on him.

Shanks even went so far as to prevent Kaido from reaching WB, his former crew mate. Kaido probably wanted to help him. :pepedoffy:

Note that I wrote this back in November as a joke lmao
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ilers-the-waiting-room.5/page-928#post-124048
Say no more, I'm on board with the Shanks hate train.

Shanks is a snitch.
Kaido ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.