Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, lemme take a leap here for a minute:
- Kaido loves his daughter enough to acknowledge her "male" appearance and inspiration. It seems like he does care about her enough to want his "son" at the party and has a group to go out and look for "him".

- Yamato knows Ace, seemingly friends with him. This is signficant.

- Kaido DOES respect Whitebeard. Hes jealous he died on his own terms, which Kaido can't do. Kaido also likely got along with Newgate when on the Rocks Pirates, all things considering.

- Yamato may or may not have heard of Ace's Execution. This prompts her to beg her father to help Whitebeard. Perhaps he accepts.

- Shanks stops Kaido for an unspecfied reason.

So yes, maybe we were tricked into believing Shanks wanted to stop Kaido to help WB, but instead he stopped Kaido to force WB's death.

I really think Shanks has been playing the long game.
I Love everything about this. Yamato and ace connection with its implication is good writing

Shanks obviously stopped him because he was going to fuck up Whitebeard.

All Kaido at MF was, was an excuse for Oda to keep Shanks away until the last minute. Remember Shanks wanted to help Whitebeard. Ace was Roger's son, and Luffy was his heir.
Eh, you have no evidence of this. The Yonko don't move on each other for decades, yet Kaido goes on intercept WB? For what reason? Why would he leave Wano to kill WB exactly when Ace was in trouble?

It actually doesn't make sense and Oda has never explained it.

F

Fallen Prince

This is my case yamato and Ace were rivals in new world.

I ll be surprised if Ace never had an opponent in new world . Kaido probably sent her to recruit Ace into his crew and they became friends.

This IS getting ridiculous. .
Yamato is a girl but she self proclaims herself as A guy because Oden was one?
And what's with her ridiculous long nickname "Kozuji Oden Yamato"..wtf! !!
So happy to see someone say/type this. You dont have to change your gender for admiring someone of the opposite gender! As for the nickname. It reminds me when the elementary school girls write 'Mrs "boy I crush on first and last name". I dont know Japanese culture, but she cant just proclaim to be in a clan, right? She has to marry in to be part of it right? Honestly, this sounds like a stupid way for Oda to write himself out of Ace telling the WBP about Wano

Last edited:
Just wanted to ask a serious question, why do people think law remaied stagnant after dressrosa but zoro who hasn't even shown anything on luffy level is admiral level..... if it was because zoro fought a non serious fuji, did people also forget that law fought both doflamingo and fujitora and has actual better feat than zoro....plus this is a shonen characters get stronger after each arc....
For christ sake law is among the top 3 supernova.

And the same people will put kidd who lost to snack above law???....the bias
Because this site is fifty percent Zoro fanboys, forty nine percent Sanji fanboys, and one percent normal people.

Eh, you have no evidence of this. The Yonko don't move in each other for decades, yet Kaido goes on intercept WB? For what reason? Why would he leave Wano to kill WB exactly when Ace was in trouble.

It actually doesn't make sense and Oda has never explained it.
Shanks stopped Kaido. They fought. Shanks was pro-Whitebeard and pro-Ace.

Obviously Kaido wanted a last go at Whitebeard. Look at Roger vs. Whitebeard.

Shanks stopped Kaido. They fought. Shanks was pro-Whitebeard and pro-Ace.

Obviously Kaido wanted a last go at Whitebeard.
Except one again, how would Kaido even know this would be his death battle. None of the WB pirates assumed he was going to die. Sorry, you aren't changing my mind about "Snitch" Shanks and his decision to converse with Genocidal Gorosei.

We don't what Shanks was. We don't know why he actually cared about Ace. You are reading to deeply into motivations we know nothing about. Have an open mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.