Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that as soon as Yamato was revealed to be a woman/femenine-looking, you all started making these shitty ships and theories about how she fell in love with Ace. Like... can’t you all take female characters seriously?

:kriwhat:
To be honest, the problem with female characters in one piece is that they are always depicted to be weaker than men. And Big Mom, who is the strongest women, is seen as an absolute joke here.

M

MD Zolo

Why does every bastard see Luffy and remember Ace?!!

Has Luffy got no personality of his own? Luffy isn't a copy-paste of Ace. Hell...Ace was a mentally weak moron who never deserved to be a conqurer. Whereas Luffy has shown over and over again that he deserves to be a conqurer.

The two couldn't be more separate. Yet, Tama and Yamato both see Ace in Luffy. This is complete BS.

So I am not allowed to join in the discussion, to express the fact that I don't agree with it? Kind of being a hypocrite now, aren't we?
you are allowed to do whatever the fuck you want
but am not going to go back and forth
with someone who holds no power to make any changes to what I am saying. you didnt even understand Md zolo original point. learn to read . you are old enough.

https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=onepieceblood&no=487087

I think these spoilers are legit judging from the upvote/downvote ratio (+plus he affirmed that 106101 spoilers were correct).

I'm not sure if I should put them in the spoilers summaries thread.

Anyway here is my translation :
- The fact that Yamato is a woman is correct (he also stated that It doesn't feel like Oda's usual writing style)
- Robin revealed a technique in which she can make 3 copies of her body.
- Dinosaurs devil fruit users are stated to have the amazing speed and durability.
- Yamato respects Oden's will.

Why does every bastard see Luffy and remember Ace?!!

Has Luffy got no personality of his own? Luffy isn't a copy-paste of Ace. Hell...Ace was a mentally weak moron who never deserved to be a conqurer. Whereas Luffy has shown over and over again that he deserves to be a conqurer.

The two couldn't be more separate. Yet, Tama and Yamato both see Ace in Luffy. This is complete BS.
I hate it too.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You are missing the point. If one think of this scenario, then one should be able to discuss it as long as he/she doesn't resort to slangs or insults.

Every week spoiler thread is full of shit about Admirals, Shanks, Mihawk, Zoro and Sanji even if they are not present in the chapter. I have not seen people getting thread-banned for that.

Now, all of sudden, mentioning Shanks is forbidden because he is not in the chapter?!! And how is it that in the 21st century, the word "Gay" is still associated with insults?!!

This notice is a failure from Mod's part.
Please don't jump on to the conclusions when you have no idea what was being transpired in the last 40 pages. No one is against having proper discussion as long it doesn't cross certain boundaries. Discussing Shanks is one thing and using a far-fetched theory with no logical grounds as a means to bash/troll/joke about the same is another. The later is what I was telling everyone to avoid and I did what I did only because it was overshadowing the actual topic and derailing the thread. Pretty much the same goes to the controversy surrounding Ace. No one wants to visit a thread to read a 100 Ace is a Gay posts regardless of whether or not it counts as an insult.

you are allowed to do whatever the fuck you want
but am not going to go back and forth
with someone who holds no power to make any changes to what I am saying. you didnt even understand Md zolo original point. learn to read . you are old enough.
Doesn't really matter what you think. That just so happened to be the post I first saw that dealt with the whole subject matter, so it's the post I quoted to address it. Nowhere in my post did I mention this shouldn't be allowed to be discussed. You're the one who jumped on my post, and wanted to make a big deal about it, like I was advocating to ban the topic. Maybe you should be the one who needs to learn to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.