Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
and they both smoke cigars
Yes, because we might wondering if Queen is that durable because he is Brachiosaurus. Speed vs Speed is the only option for Sanji.

And if Who'who really had Black Panther DF. Thats a good matchups
Post automatically merged:

There is only one way to know if Yamato is a girl or not.:yasu:
He is a man with a beautiful face like Izo/Cavendish. So, he had a flat chest:vistalaugh:

L

Levi_Ackerman

Gotta say whoever said that yamato visited oden's execution and yamato was ace's friend were on point. Some even predicted that Yamato could be female.

People have been on point with theories recently like predicting traitor kanjuro , Kyoshiro being denjiro,marco coming etc etc

I hate to say it but ....:whitepress:.....damn it.....is Yamato gonna join Luffy's Harem after she learns about Ace being Luffy's brother? :pepemy:

And what if that theories with Yamato's soul being liked to Kaido are true? And maybe to actually kill Kaido u have to kill them both?But Luffy won't do it and Yamato will seppuku?
I thought of this too. Like in that Dragonheart movie
Post automatically merged:

Gotta say whoever said that yamato visited oden's execution and yamato was ace's friend were on point. Some even predicted that Yamato could be female.

People have been on point with theories recently like predicting traitor kanjuro , Kyoshiro being denjiro,marco coming etc etc
Tbf Kanjuro and Marco ones were quite predictable

I'm Back :endthis:

Any updates??!
Only this right here:
It doesn't actually explicitly say "Yamato IS a beautiful woman." The wording used here has a small nuance "(said to be) beautiful woman"... Dunno if that's the provider opinion or in text said by someone else like Luffy, but i'd rather wait until the image and full speech is out to make sure (could be like Izo or Kiku).

"Ace and Yamato have hanged out together"... Here again, there could be ten other ways to say more explicitly they had relationship but the word used is a bit ambiguous... (can be used about teammates in sports or sthg).

As usual lets not jump to conclusion too early, original spoiler provider may, intentionally or not, say "Yamato is a beautiful lady who dated with Ace" whereas it could be "Yamato is a feminine-looking dude who was best bud with Ace"

dont know if youve read it already

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Thanks. At that time Ace was already part of WB pirates or not yet?
Anyway that's probably when Yamato heard from him about Luffy, hence the "Luffy, finally! i've been waiting for you for a long time"
I don’t think so because Ace didn’t have the whitebeard tattoo on his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.