Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

And once again, it is not about being the direct bloodline, it is more about the inherit will. While Luffy has the will of roger, Yamato has Odens. It is not Ace and it is not Momo, there are better people to follow the will.

I guess Yamato will go with Luffy for some time and when she comes back, she will be the shogun of wano.
I think we need more explanation on this. Oda did not explain what is will for ?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I personally wouldn't say that just yet, before seeing more of Yamato's role. Maybe over Hiyori, yea. But over Momo? Ehhh don't see it. Her role will probably be just like rest of the scabbards who're all working to make Oden's dream of opening wano's borders come true.
momo is so young. I guess Yamato will get the shogun position until Momo is old enough and ready for it. She maybe kinda gives him training and stuff.

momo is so young. I guess Yamato will get the shogun position until Momo is old enough and ready for it. She maybe kinda gives him training and stuff.
Denjiro would be the best option for that imo, with being Oden's protege essentially, being loved by the people of Wano, being the witching hour boy, etc. I'm assuming Momo will become the Shogun and Denjiro will sort of guide him and what not.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Why is she gonna be the Shogun of Wano??
Momo, Kinemon, Denjiro, or even Hiyori are better choice.

Yamato isn't Wano native people, she is still the daughter of person who invaded and destroyed Wano, and apparently she cares more about Oden in specific than Wano in general.
cause Momo is way to young, hiyori is nothing close to a leading person and Yamato would gather the trust of the people by fighting alongside Momo. She could be his teacher so he can be the ideal shogun when he Is old enough.

Just wanted to ask a serious question, why do people think law remaied stagnant after dressrosa but zoro who hasn't even shown anything on luffy level is admiral level..... if it was because zoro fought a non serious fuji, did people also forget that law fought both doflamingo and fujitora and has actual better feat than zoro....plus this is a shonen characters get stronger after each arc....
For christ sake law is among the top 3 supernova.

And the same people will put kidd who lost to snack above law???....the bias
Law trashed by Doffy while Zoro didn't. (that show his all out level is not even doffy level)

Law trashed by Fujitora while Zoro was holding his own with only his weakest sword + no haki + no named attack. Not to mention, Fujitora even praised him to be a dangerous guy because of his strength.

Zoro did better. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.