Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy to see someone say/type this. You dont have to change your gender for admiring someone of the opposite gender! As for the nickname. It reminds me when the elementary school girls write 'Mrs "boy I crush on first and last name". I dont know Japanese culture, but she cant just proclaim to be in a clan, right? She has to marry in to be part of it right? Honestly, this sounds like a stupid way for Oda to write himself out of Ace telling the WBP about Wano
Exactly you can't just usurp one's name and take it for yourself as if you part of that clan just because you admired Someone of that clan.Not only that but she goes to the point of mimicking him and masking her gender.
The best she could do for Oden is believing in his wife's prophecy and making preparations for when the time comes in 20 years.
Instead of that, she assumes Oden's identity and starts openly behaving like while thinking the scabbards are dead.
All this tells me Yamato doesn't really know who she really is and may undergo some character development this arc.

Or maybe Shanks is the one that told Teach to recruit level 6 impel prisoners.
And Shank might told Teach if Big Mom are going to Wano either.:myman:
I don't think Shanks and Teach are on the same side, but are representative of Red (The color of Order) and Black (The color of Chaos) respectively. Both are antagonists whom hate each other, but will be antagonists to Luffy respectively. I do believe Shanks is related to God Valley or Im somehow, while BB is related to Rocks

At some point it will make sense, but this is my belief with these 2 characters at the moment

F

Fallen Prince

Exactly you can't just usurp one's name and take it for yourself as if you part of that clan just because you admired Someone of that clan.Not only that but she goes to the point of mimicking him and masking her gender.
The best she could do for Oden is believing in his wife's prophecy and making preparations for when the time comes in 20 years.
Instead of that, she assumes Oden's identity and starts openly behaving like while thinking the scabbards are dead.
All this tells me Yamato doesn't really know who she really is and may undergo some character development this arc.
Exactly nice analysis , she might cause problem to scabbards with her oden proclamation.

If she followed tokis prophecy and took it seriously then she did wait for the fateful day to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.