• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

"Yamato is below calamities"
Lol

She is casually matching g2 and g3 luffy
Only SCs and Top tiers have matched or crushed g3 luffy.

Yamato is clearly above calamities or equal to King/Queen

She is linked to Ace... She is obviously

It seems like she fought Kaido in the past or Ace... "you remind me of my fights with him"? Who??

Well Lucci wasn't to me :smithnie:
Lucci isn't really a spiteful villain
Lucci has HUGE FANBASE
Doffy has HUGE FANBASE
Crocodile has HUGE FANBASE
...etc

On the other hand....

Saint Charloss made Saboady arc SOOO MUCH BETTER
Orochi is making Wano SOO MUCH BETTER

And both are so hated that they have a punchable face... we will be so satisfied to see them getting wrecked!

Different type of villains here, and not gonna lie, their disgusting actions makes us the viewer wait for the moment they get punched!

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
"Yamato is below calamities"
Lol

She is casually matching g2 and g3 luffy
Only SCs and Top tiers have matched or crushed g3 luffy.

Yamato is clearly above calamities or equal to King/Queen

She is linked to Ace... She is obviously

It seems like she fought Kaido in the past or Ace... "you remind me of my fights with him"? Who??
His mentor is Kaido (until she became rebellious), so no wonder Yamato-chan is that strong.:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Can someone translate Oda's comment this week?
"Author Oda comments after chapter 984 and delayment of chapter 985 :

Corona style and drawing style, I don’t know how long it will take and how long I will continue to do so."
Post automatically merged:

Its odd how izo never came back to wano in 20 years. We really need explanation why wb pirate and izo didnt do anything when beast pirates were ruling.
its been a while since the community discuss about this and this is might be the plothole.

Robin :steef:

Thank god new editors
Robin for one is not saying "fufufufu"

New editor must be telling Oda about all this horseshit he was doing LMAO

Let's hope they also told him about fanbase getting annoyed by Sanji lately a lot, so they want a Mr.prince moment back

And that's the reason Oda split him from the rest of crew... specially since he had a shaded face when he said he'll not give up on finding women from a brothel... cause it seemed like he has something more in his mind.... LET'S ALL PRAY that's what is going on.... Maybe editors are waking up Oda LOL

F

Fallen Prince

It's honnestly very forced that Whitebeard didn't know or at least guessed that Kaido killed Oden and invaded Wano.
Honestly wano is not consistent with pre ts at all.

Even in wbs death he never mentioned about wano nor concern about kaidos rule in wano or worried about odens situation ?

Why none from wb pirates were concerned about kaidos smile activities. ? Overall there is huge plot hole on oden and wb crew relationship.

Why didnt neko and inu search for wb pirate after odens death werent they chumps ? Another plothole .

I feel oda mismanaged some of the plot biggest one is the oden and whitebeard pirate . It really feels odd none of the crew took concern of the situation.

J

Jo_Ndule

Yamato physical strength ~ Katakuri (blocked it on sunny easily, trolled g3) > Cracker clone (used CoA and effort to crush block and crush g3) > Fujitora×(got blown back) >~ Doffy (who needed named attack to block G3)

Yamato and Kata are the only ones to block G3 easily without using haki or named attack

Last edited by a moderator:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Ulti: Anyway, that Yamato!! How dares he uses Kaidou-sama's 'Thunder 8 Trigrams(Thunder Bagua)' before becoming an adult!!

P1: She looks fine

(I know that the part of before becoming an adult makes no sense with the ending of the chapter but i'll think that she doesn't know Yamato's age or that to her becoming an adult is different)

Ulti: Yours is only "Thunder 4 Trigrams"!! *Gough*

Fodders: That really hurt her!

Yea this is confusing :wonderland:

Yamato physical strength >= Katakuri (blocked it on sunny easily, trolled g3) > Cracker clone (used CoA and effort to crush block and crush g3) > Fujitora×(got blown back) >~ Doffy (who needed named attack to block G3)

Yamato and Kata are the only ones to block G3 easily without using haki or named attack
Kata blocked snakeman jet culverin mate.He isn't below Yamato in even physical strength

Status
Not open for further replies.