Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoo Page One almost got his jaw dislocated and Ulti is still coughing blood! Always great to see a double spread of the villains, everyone will be at the execution Marineford vibes all over again...
And as I said yesterday, Yamato is indeed a woman who thinks of herself as a man, him finding Oden's journal was a given but that makes me doubt his chances of joining the crew, he really knows much, Yamato hyping up Luffy is always great and he just almost oneshotted Ulti!
As for the execution my best guess is, Sanji saves Momonosuke and hell breaks out at the banquet.
Jinbei is a bit lame here if after he tells Robin, let's wait for the Samurai to save Momo, it ends up being a SH, ala Sanji who saves him lol.

Jinbei might be shook of Kaido.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Tbh, and maybe it's my bias because I've been saying it even before we saw design, Yamato is the child of both BM and Kaido. I see BM more than I see Black Maria. Black Maria can't be THAT much older than Yamato
Yes, Yamato might be on early 30's because of Oden's execution was 20 years ago + she might witnessing his execution (i assume she 10 years old back then).
With Black Maria, i cant see her being 50+ years old. But i can see if Black Maria might had the same age as Yamato too (early 30's)

That will bring more plothole to Oda's plot.

If Marco doesn't make sure if Weevil got arrested because the abolition of the warlords system or he got beaten, why would you leave Sphinx Island which is Whitebeard's last memento to going to wano?
Oda may play the PIS by having Marco believe a report saying that Weevil has been arrested or killed or is busy with the marines.
Ofc we all know how the newspapers are far from viable.

So,
Ace end up on Wano.

Meet Yamato, and she claiming herself to be Kozuki Oden.

Then Ace became WB's crew.

Someone talk about Oden and Wano.

And then Ace "Oh i knew Oden and Wano, they're doing fine"

Marco's word make sense then, about they had no idea what was happening in Wano
Oh???

So Yamato never mentions that Kaido has subjugated the country yet Yamato is claiming that she was doing all this shit in the name of Oden. So oden wouldn't mention that his country is being subjugated?

And of course when the Whitebeard pirates learn that Wano is Kaido's territory, they don't think it's weird that Oden who is alive is in cahoots with a kaido?

Status
Not open for further replies.