Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Curious as to what power Yamato has. Every notable BM child and subordinate has a paramecia devil fruit pretty much and Kaido's entire major force all seem to have smiles or Zoans.

Id love it if Yamato has a Logia (especially if she's the child of both Yonko). Would sort of show that she's nothing like either in a cool way.
She's not her child.
BM and Kaido don't have a love history. Just like BM and WB dont have love history.

The news that will confuse beast pirates is That Yamato is not Young and Male as they believe.

Anyway, Yamato has Paramecia or Mythical fruit to show that she's special and different from Beast pirates.
Admiral level Luffy
:gokulaugh::lawsigh:
  • Knocked out by Apoo
  • Lost a Haki v Haki clash against Ulti
  • Elephant gun didn't do shit to Page one the weakest Tobi roppo
  • Gear 2/3 attacks are handled easily by Yamato
This dude is a monster, washes YC1 level characters with ease
"elephant gun didn't do a thing".... yeah P1 reverted back to human form and touching his chin, complaining.
Admiral Fuji :
Couldn't do what Yamato/Cracker/Kata did to G3 and g2 Luffy easily
Got sent back by g3 and Zoro slash
Metors cut easily by Doffy and Law
Got badly damaged by Sabo despite having GB help.

Wait... Wano Luffy will send fuji back to Mariejois with g3 since he is stronger than his DR Version.

Before writing whatever, first check that Admirals did better vs g3

@playa4321,
Ulti (still bleeding from the mouth) and P1 reverted back to human form after those hits.
So they were indeed KOed (temporarily or not) they got Ls.

She's not her child.
BM and Kaido don't have a love history. Just like BM and WB dont have love history.

The news that will confuse beast pirates is That Yamato is not Young and Male as they believe.

Anyway, Yamato has Paramecia or Mythical fruit to show that she's special and different from Beast pirates.

"elephant gun didn't do a thing".... yeah P1 reverted back to human form and touching his chin, complaining.
Admiral Fuji :

Wait... Wano Luffy will send fuji back to Mariejois with g3 since he is stronger than his DR Version.

@playa4321,
Ulti (still bleeding from the mouth) and P1 reverted back to human form after those hits.
people underestimate how strong luffy is tbh

I would like Yamato to have a mythical Zoan, but she's already looking beastly, how strong does Oda want her to be ?
Hypothetically, if Yamato is a future Strawhat, and if Oda is setting Luffy's crew up to take Kaido's top brass (Luffy vs. Kaido/Ace, Zoro v. King, Sanji v. Queen, Jack v. Jinbe), I can see her being directly behind Sanji/Jinbe or around that strength.

I only think so because I feel Oda is going to set her up to fight Smoothie if Luffy's other top brass faces Kaido's. If this IS the arc where Luffys crew surpasses 2 Yonko, then I can see the scaling being something like this.

I do think the Supernova/Scabbards will factor into the fights somehow so it probably won't be that perfect, and there is the whole Numbers business we really don't know much about. Then you have BMs other top brass who likely will fight, as well as BM herself.

But without throwing off into a tangent, I see her being pretty up there in the YC tier, if Luffy's other top crew are around there as well.

She's not her child.

Admiral Fuji :

@playa4321,
Quite ironic to tell me they couldn't have had a relationship with all the hypothetical jumps you make every chapter lol.

Im not discounting it. She has 2 colors of hair. The light could be pink, the dark is likely black like her father's. Yamato is apparently central to the alliance announcements, and I doubt it's a wedding because Oda already did that plotline

Status
Not open for further replies.