Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I'm not the only one who wants a spin off of the Adventures of Pay-Pay and Ulti :amazing:
It would be nice to get a cover page story of Ulti trying to find her Pay Pay after the Battle of Onigashima. Maybe somehow they get separated from each other, like Page One is captured by the Marines and Ulti has to go after them to save him.

Or more hilariously, Page One has to (very reluctantly) save Ulti from the Marines.

Actually the Beast Pirates and Orochi may not know that Momonosuke has a devil fruit, if my memory is correct he has never transformed into a pink dragon before any of the scabbards except Kin'emon and certainely not before the Beast Pirates.

Perhaps he will really save himself this time by turning into his dragon form while none of the Beast Pirates and the samurais and ninjas on their side are looking and so won't recognize him once he gets free and get away in his dragon form with the Beast Pirates and Orochi's guys being surprised to see a pink dragon though they would likely just assume it's an unique new kind of Smile user.

M

MD Zolo

Okay...those of you who were saying that Kaido has to die in this arc, how does it work now?! You expect Yamato to help the alliance to kill Kaido?!! I don't see alliance members killing Kaido now. And as long as Yamato is there, Kid can't do it either.

The only possible way for Kaido to be killed here is through Marines or Blackbeard.

L

Levi_Ackerman

It would be nice to get a cover page story of Ulti trying to find her Pay Pay after the Battle of Onigashima. Maybe somehow they get separated from each other, like Page One is captured by the Marines and Ulti has to go after them to save him.

Or more hilariously, Page One has to (very reluctantly) save Ulti from the Marines.
I'd rather have a Decks of the world cover story post Wano

Okay...those of you who were saying that Kaido has to die in this arc, how does it work now?! You expect Yamato to help the alliance to kill Kaido?!! I don't see alliance members killing Kaido now. And as long as Yamato is there, Kid can't do it either.

The only possible way for Kaido to be killed here is through Marines or Blackbeard.
Not sure but it seems Yamato is holding a grudge against her dad 🤔

so Yamato idolizes Oden so much but doesnt even try to emulate his signature 2 sword fighting style?

Anyway hope things pick up soon and luffy better stop wasting energy. if he goes against kaido not at full strength Oda really be smokin some funky shit
Well maybe Orochi would have a fit if Kaidou's 'son' started using his old enemies fighting style... at least openly.

I think all those who think shes a Nami clone are smoking something worse than crack. The only similarity I see is maybe hair color, but even then Yamato looks like she has two colors in hers.
Who speak about colors ?
Oda clearly used Nami's face and eyes forms on Yamato just like on many other characters like Tashigi, Pudding, Rebecca, Ain, Hiyori or Carina.

Still think the Rocks plot is continuing past this arc and will deal with all 4 Yonko clashing plus Weevil and other Rocks remnants.

I think both the Beasts Pirates and the BMP will be done this arc, but the 2 Yonko will live on. Big evidence of that is the fact that BM has unfinished plotlines with Elbaf and her daughters/memories

Personally this still rides on the Ace existing so Luffy gets a main fight outside of Kaido, because he technically would go down this arc in a way. Idk, maybe that character gets revealed in the next few chapters if anything

Who speak about colors ?
Oda clearly used Nami's face and eyes forms on Yamato just like on many other characters like Tashigi, Pudding, Rebecca, Ain, Hiyori or Carina.
No, I don't see it. And same face syndrome is common also in animation... I think you guys are being way to cringe/critical over this... Could Oda make a New face yes. But this is what we got, hell maybe down the line Oda will refine her face more.

Status
Not open for further replies.