Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy being a hypetool for Apoo makes sense cus he one of worstgen Ulti and Yamato just :lusalty:they hypetool shoulda been nami carrot Wanda or robin lol
None of them could be used as a hype tool to get the point across that the Flying Six are a threat though (Except maybe Robin). Would anyone really be talking about Ulti and Page One if they demolish Carrot and Wanda?

Showcasing that they can be semi problematic for base Luffy creates much more hype then having them wreck someone like Nami.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Luffy being a hypetool for Apoo makes sense cus he one of worstgen Ulti and Yamato just :lusalty:they hypetool shoulda been nami carrot Wanda or robin lol
I think Ulti, Apoo, and Yamato will low diff/mid diffs the other strawhats. (except the monster Quartet)

Now im starting to believe if Oda use Luffy became a hypetool for some characters.

It shows how big the gap between Luffy and the others strawhats except the monster trio (Jinbe,Zoro,Sanji).

Anyone else find Zoro really is just about self other than Luffy. Sometimes I feel he gets lost on purpose to stay away from the others
I mean its apparent that he doesn't care to be around anybody else on the crew. He's a flake, gone at a moments notice. Sanji has to pick up the slack on that one and even then Sanji fucks up that... The crew is more autonomous than an entity that travels together.

Status
Not open for further replies.