Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 985: New Onigashima

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The worst part is that Yamato will join the crew and become irrelevant after one arc:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:
Post automatically merged:

I have a meme idea but my memes are usually bad but let's see gimmie a minute.
Dammit, Seth!! I know you’re right, but let’s not put the slide into obscurity before the horse here, aight?! :kriwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Orochi at the beginning of the chapter

Holy shit, I didn’t think anyone else here had seen The Room!! Does this make Johnny Kaido and Lisa Big Mom?!

What reservations do you still have? I know she basically asked Luffy rather than the other way around.
This actually. She ask luffy so casually, most of crew refuse to join for the first time, if they really ask to join it should be a bit dramatic (maybe we can have it later).

I dont protest if you dont follow pattern. But i believe it and i keep it myself rather than forcing anyone opinion

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This actually. She ask luffy so casually, most of crew refuse to join for the first time, if they really ask to join it should be a bit dramatic (maybe we can have it later).

I dont protest if you dont follow pattern. But i believe it and i keep it myself rather than forcing anyone opinion
Robin forced her way onto the crew after Alabasta, Brook accepted Luffy’s first request at the beginning of Thriller Bark before asking for help with his shadow, Sanji/Chopper/Franky all had to be coerced rather than asking after a first refusal, Jinbe didn’t reject the proposal but asked Luffy to wait until shit with Big Mom was resolved. There’s no pattern, bro, it’s all shared headcanon.

Mind blowing chapter

Holy shit Kaido actually beheaded him and with King's sword too lol tho I think he is still alive because of him being a Mythical Zoan user.

Damn Big Mom seems to have Zeus back and captured Nami and Carrot

Kanjuro actually looked menacing but he is out of his mind if he thinks he can take on all those scabbard at once.

Love how Oda just casually put a sword leg on Inurashi this chapter like he did with the gun arm on Neko amusing last chapter

I love the interaction with Luffy and Yamato and this chapter basically confirms her armament haki isn't on Luffy's level

This puts Luffy in a tough situation
1) Does he stay there with Yamato and fight the Tobi roppo's
2)Does he rescue Nami and Carrot
3)Or does he go after Momonouske

One of the best chapter's of the year hands down

because of this all the samurai probably going temporary unite... minus to Kaido's army, plus to Luffy's allies.

this much more makes sense for defeating two yonkous.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yo! If Kaido wants this plan to start could this mean the rest of the Charlotte family is coming to Wano?
:noo::noo::noo:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

Captain and FM popping off. The hype never dies.
:feelsokeman:

This chapter was so great I'm not going to lie. Hopefully we get a better translation soon.

Regarding the chapter, If the alliance were to fail here it would be end for all the people loving in wano not just the poor peeps. It would be hell on earth with the World government and the two yonkos constantly clashing. The revolutionary could potentially also be involved in such a major conflict. A pity that the alliance will actually win.
:catpole:

Also I loved how abrupt Orochis death was. Is it what he deserved? No not at all. He deserved to be tortured, and he deserved to be exposed and killed by at least one of the scabbard or even Odens kids.

In a perfect fairy tail all this would come into fruition. However were dealing with pirates and pirates don't play fair. The samurai under Oden will have to live with the fact that they weren't the ones to avenge their masters death by killing the person who brought their country to ruins. Even with they win the war this is one satisfaction that they will never reciceve.
This is almost poetic.

Also Ancient weapon? Poseidon? Caribou?

Last edited:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

Finally someone showed the trash these two are. Hopefully this is only the first time of many in this arc,and at Wano's end,Nami became a outcast of popularity as she must be and the highest levels of popularity go to girls who really deserve it.
@Patryipe @gojo @Don DaSlayer @Kejon @Ice devil slayer @Fenaker @Zowo @Sade @HA001 @ShishioIsBack @Light D Lamperouge
Stop Nami was capture in Whole Cake and still was Best Girl after That Didnt lose no popularity and Carrot best girl too

After reading this chapter my thoughts about that entire ZKK topic:

I was one of the people believing that Zoro will also fight Kaido but he won't kill him. After this chapter... I'm not that sure about that anymore. The ZKK squad may really be right about this one.

Aside from that, chapter was great.
Why? Because chances are the raid will fail and they will most likely fight again in the flower capital?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Status
Not open for further replies.