Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 985: New Onigashima

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand why people believe that Zoro might kill Kaido. Or at least give him a big scar. Oden,Enma, Ryuma, Kaido being a dragon. There are hints.

But don't you think that killing the strongest character (apparently) in One Piece is too much of a huge feat? Especially when you're not even in your prime yet and lets be real Zoro isnt. If this was the final war and Zoro at the peak of his powers it would be fitting but I think its too early and too much plot armor.

If he did kill King after an extreme diff fight it would be more realistic. Power level wise.
Not about the topic but....

Nothing will be realistic powerlevel wise in Wano.

:suresure:

Well I'm not sold on Kaido being the strongest

We shall see what it will take to bring him down but consider that Akainu will be taken out by near to EoS Luffy + Sabo which is a greater offensive asset than let's say Luffy + Zoro for now
I don't think it will be EOS Luffy + Sabo vs Akainu. It would be very strange power scaling.

EOS Luffy who becomes Pirate King and gets to prime Roger/WB/Garp power level should definitely be able to beat Akainu alone. In fact he should be the clear favourite if an 1 v 1 fight was to happen. And if EOS Sabo (who shouldnt be much weaker than an admiral) joined Luffy , Akainu would get massacred.

Marco stated that WB could not use CoO anymore, and we literally saw WB fail to use CoC
Marco said wB shouldve been able to avoid that, and it seems his condition is worse than Marco thought..... it doesnt mean his Haki was drained, CoO fails on surprise attacks we already know... it shows WB wasnt able to react quick enough against Squardo, his Physical Conditions was worse than Marco imagined..... otherwise nobody was properly shown using CoO Haki Feats except Luffy... WB on the other Hand was able to hurt Logia which is proof of Haki

F

Fallen Prince

I don't think it will be EOS Luffy + Sabo vs Akainu. It would be very strange power scaling.

EOS Luffy who becomes Pirate King and gets to prime Roger/WB/Garp power level should definitely be able to beat Akainu alone. In fact he should be the clear favourite if an 1 v 1 fight was to happen. And if EOS Sabo (who shouldnt be much weaker than an admiral) joined Luffy , Akainu would get massacred.
Dragon will fight akainu stop day dreaming about luffy to be on same level as roger or wb.

Status
Not open for further replies.