Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaku was 0.9% stronger than Jabra.

If that is the difference between Zoro and Sanji, and Vergo > Sanji, what does that say about Zoro's power level?
Point 1 : It was raw strength (excluded df+Swordmanship and the fact that Kaku is stronger eventho jabra's main trait is raw strength mean Kaku>>>Jabra)

Point 2 : Look at the aftermath. Kaku on the same stat as Lucci while Jabra already safe and sound. Zoro one shotted him with his ashura meanwhile sanji need two dj but still can't give this kind of damage. Zoro >>> Sanji

Point 3 : The fact that jabra got snubbed from being the main force of CP0 like lucci and kaku mean overall kaku >>>> Jabra

:cheers:

What I'm reading in this topic right now is absurd. Zoro himself said he wanted to avenge Yasu and he already tried to attack Orochi. But saying that Zoro would fight Orochi, that i remind you is a mythical zoan user, is somehow disrespectful.
Then Orochi dies and whoever called Zoro vs Orochi is a fool?

Let's say he is really dead (sure Oda :vistalaugh:), the reason behind Zoro vs Orochi disappears?

It made absolutely sense and it still makes sense since he is not dead. It's going to happen if you like it or not:hihihi:

J

Jo_Ndule

It is not because you do not consider something a « L » that it is not a « L ».

On OJ you said to me that Killer and Zoro were equal because Kidd and Luffy were.

No need for me to contradict the rest, anyone here know what you were specifically saying about Enma or Yamato.

Yes Where is Yamato below King?
Where did Enma stop being magical.
It's not my fault, Enma is the special sword hyped while the other sword has no special property.

Seriously, Yamato is still above King
There's nothing king has or did has made him above Yamato plot and power wise

I forgot weren't you guys saying Zoro won't trade shishui? That Enma isn't PU?
Even tho Zoro says he'll be much stronger after getting used to Enma.

Please, I was not wrong about Enma being PU for Zoro and magical.

Oda should have hyped the other sword to be special as Enma if you want me to so wrong.

Doffy is the joker, Yamato the Ace, cLamities are less important than joker and Yamato
Even strength wise, they barely above or equal to Doffy.

Oda links Yamato to Ace,
Her AP is half of kaido
She matches g2 and g3 stack luffy while wearing explosive handcuffs and using no haki.

Fanboys "King is superior cause he kick a ship"

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Dont compare 300 to like 1100 sum epsiodes that to much lol
It's obviously going to be longer than DragonBall Kai. But One Piece has 400ish more chapters (hopefully Oda is healthy to finish it 🙏) so around 450-460 episodes if they animate 3 chapters per episode. It's very doable and would be very profitable. Most people would love to experience OP's giant story with seasonal anime pacing. $$$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.