Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairy tale level logic
Post automatically merged:

They will get rekt not just partially lose :gokulaugh:
Seriously, if we are already reaching this "level" of War, then I'd rather see Oda go all out. Have them lose, then:

Bad Side: Have Kaido bring in former Rocks pirates and BMP actually, finally make it to Wano (not sure what Pero's is going to do to stop it the alliance)

Good Side: Have the SHF join, the Sun Pirates, other former Roger/WB pirates

Have Sword join in on the chaos. Im just really curious as to how far Oda is going to go with this whole War.

Not headcannons truth, Big Mom used Haki and her devil fruit( flame pattern hardeing) to block whole Cake Island Luffy. It still shook her arm.

Well, agaimst Queen Amnessia Big Mom without haki and her devil fruit took put Queen in 3-4 hits.

These are cannon facts.
- lmfao she blocked him she didn't attack him .
- Apoo trolled luffy .
- PO and Ulti made him use gear 4
- troll yamato stopped him casually
yes he can oneshoot king :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

F

Fallen Prince

The fire festival act was farce and it was like a lured trap , it really shows Yonkos are stacked up . They probably would have planned to stage orochis death after the alliance .

Yet to see what big mom actually blackmailed kaido ? It has to do with Kurozumi clan of course , i dont think orochi story is over .

Yet to see the panel of Kaido actually meeting kurozumi grandma and Orochi, it does intrigues me that lot of info has been hidden . I can see big mom playing huge role behind the assasination plot of shogun .

For 20 years kaido had no problem with him , yet why now ?

Hmm...he didn't say as though that he was waiting for those strong people. Yamato is waiting for this strong man and as per her eyes, it's Luffy.

Saying somebody is strong and saying somebody's strong enough to be allying with is two different things entirely.

Besides, Yamato can't even remove her cuffs which Luffy can.

Like I said, till proven otherwise, Yamato is not a low top tier or anything like that.
I'm more adressing the fact you said that Luffy wasn't very strong. He is. As for yamato she is probably around YC level.

And Luffy is indeed the one she should wait for, he's the MC.

Status
Not open for further replies.