Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pound was off screened. We literally see Orochi beheaded with blood and later blanked out on the ground with fukurujou stunned
Sigh...some people...there was no panel of Pound like how Orochi got beheaded and yet some people bring out Pound again and again....Orochi can come back or grow his head because of his DF but people using Pound case for Orochi ....smh.....I don't even know whether they are even seeing pictures, let alone reading at this point....:kriwhat:

F

Fallen Prince

lol...all look same....nope...besides why did you ignore other people on the list that I have provided. Also, if you mean that they all have eyes, ears, neck, boobs, hands, legs etc., then sure they all look "same"
Reiju is female Sanji...hahaha....hilarious you have to say this...:milaugh:guess you don't have brothers or sisters.....

sigh come on man stop thinking yourself that you are some great critic without substance to criticize. You are also a regular human with flaws to show that you are not "blind" like some so called "Oda" worshipers. Honestly you are just other side of coin.

Sure Oda has flaws but definitely not the one you are pointing out.
He has cult here , criticize him people say "how dare you and blabs sales figure " .

Reiju is female version of sanji , it just shows you oda has not worked on how to design his female character . In fact Yamato's drawing was probably made on latest suggestion she did not even figure in most part of the wano storyline .

It really tells you oda is lacking creative side in his storyline . If you think surprise factor like orochi dying will make me say "wow one piece is awesome" . Its just another story to me , i feel one piece get way too much credit unlike kingdom , berserk .

He has cult here , criticize him people say "how dare you and blabs sales figure " .

Reiju is female version of sanji , it just shows you oda has not worked on how to design his female character . In fact Yamato's drawing was probably made on latest suggestion she did not even figure in most part of the wano storyline .

It really tells you oda is lacking creative side in his storyline . If you think surprise factor like orochi dying will make say "wow one piece is awesome" . Its just another story to me , i feel one piece get way too much credit unlike kingdom , berserk .
I agree with One Piece has not been the same since 2010 due to the editors that were with Oda since the beginning left during the break between part 1 and part 2 of One Piece. That is why One Piece post timeskip is only 1 step above fairy tail.

J

Jo_Ndule

How is that face hype? :seriously:
:suresure: I swear I've never seen a fandom. Like this pne

Oda really did King so bad that his fans seek to hype every little thing : kicking the ship, giving Kaido a sword, King using Kaido's name, King face.

Queen and Jack fans have legit combat hype and feat panels
I'm lucky to like Jack and Katakuri... I don't need to hype useless small things like the face or giving a weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.