Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have 8 heads doesn't mean he have 8 lives.
1 body = 1 heart with 8 tiny brain (1 original brain divided by 8).

"The Yamata-no-Orochi is perhaps the most frightening of all Japan’s many mythological monsters. According to the Kojiki, this fearsome serpent had eight heads and eight tails, with a body large enough to span eight valleys and a surface of such magnitude that moss and Japanese cedar trees grew upon it."

Ololchi life is depend on how he use his DF power on time before Kaido cut his neck.
IMHO, if Kaido didn't stab his heart and make it stop beatin, Ololchi still have chance to life.

:jay-he:

I have the intuition that just like the original Orochi snake Orochi can actually survive situations like this and even worse thanks to his mythical df.
In fact it would be even funnier and exposes him as the true ultimate coward if turns out that he could have perfectly survived Oden and Zoro's attacks on him with his devil fruit and yet was still pissing himself because of these.

F

Fallen Prince

yeah when most of the criticism is like...."how dare he does against my head canon"....like I said there are just two sides of the coin here...

"Reiju is just female version of Sanji"...this is what I meant that there is no substance in your criticism. I asked have you not seen any siblings that look similar but with different gender??....what about other characters I have mentioned ?/ you still didn't address .....

I bet there are people who feel about Kingdom and Berserk like how you feel about One Piece. They are not wrong and you are not wrong. Everyone can like whatever they like. But don't just pretend that you are objective when it comes to criticism. Almost no one is objective here.
I have clearly stated it oda has problem in designing his female character , you keep defending him with sibling bullshit What about other character i only mentioned he sucks in drawing female characters and its true .

You can look at latest timeskip character rebecca , Viola are just clone of nami and robin , there is nothing much oda has added into them .

Look at some pattern of his drawing people took offense when people mocked yamato's drawing as Nami lookalike, if oda worshipper are blind about it then i cannot do much .

Even if you compare other female character even Naruto's manga artist has done fairly good job you cannot see same female character having look alike copy paste .

Check up manga like slam dunk , MHA maybe truth hurts to the one piece fans . Other manga artist have done much better job so oda can learn from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
King and Kaido

VS
Meme and 48 years old basement dude who barely has a bigger bounty than jack
First of all, bounty hardly matters and how does that make Katakuri look worse?

King just stood there and did absolutely nothing. I'm sure Kaido would beat King to death if he ever dared to interfere in Kaido's fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.