Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
50+ Chapters build up for Orochi having a Mythical Zoan and being a good vilain and he just die like this and y'all seems fine with that?:okay:
Around 80+ anime episodes for rescuing Ace only for him to die like that.....

besides, Orochi is not some legend like Roger or WB, this is kind of retribution for him....he betrayed Oden/Yasu and Kaido betrayed him.....karma is at play

@ivaannom pleasetrnaslate king and queen panel itsd only 1 text bubble
? But they don't talk.

You mean almost where they appear at the end of the chapter?

That's Kaidou talking saying that they'll move Onigashima to the flower capital, destroy Wano and call the country 'New Onigashima' with Yamato as the Shougun. Then Yamato says 'As if, you shitty father' And Luffy asks her to guide him where they are because Momo is gonna die. Someone says 'Call the Tobi Roppou' and the chapter ends

But Queen and King don't talk in this chapter

? But they don't talk.

You mean almost where they appear at the end of the chapter?

That's Kaidou talking saying that they'll move Onigashima to the flower capital, destroy Wano and call the country 'New Onigashima' with Yamato as the Shougun. Then Yamato says 'As if, you shitty father' And Luffy asks her to guide him where they are because Momo is gonna die. Someone says 'Call the Tobi Roppou' and the chapter ends

But Queen and King don't talk in this chapter
Dont wanna be pushy but what do luffy and yamato say at the end of the chapter?
Assuming its them yelling about falling lol

Yamato: For me, that I'm Kouzuki Oden, I kept up with the news thinking that you, who are Ace's young brother might take me on board.

Luffy: You again! Kouzuki Oden was loved by everyone! There is no way it's okay for you to become Oden!!

Yamato: Well maybe you are more Oden than I am!!

Luffy: What does it means that I'm more Oden than you?
Yamato is Oden

Luffy is Oden

Zoro is Oden

Kaido is Oden

Everyone is Oden

Status
Not open for further replies.