Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Means much.

When Orochi got struck with Zeus used by Nami and left without relevant damage. Meanwhile Kaido using King's sword killed him in 1 strike.

So basically King's attack made Big Mom's Zeus looks like childplay, let alone her worthless son.
Kings Attack??????
What the fuck am I reading????
So I'f Luffy uses Zoro's sword, and cuts BM...That would mean, that Zoro>BM because of yes??????

Yamato and Oden both wanna leave wano
Luffy and WB sets them free

BTW, the people who are using other mangas, movies or Google to say Orochi will survive are like the people who thought Orochi will be very strong cause his name is Orochi and they also used other mangas and movies as argument
And Luffy literally said Yamato is nothing like Oden and is just cosplaying.

Yamato = Oden is just a red herring. That's obvious as fuck.

Good i am puking , Yamato is turning out to be horrible character . Oda needs to stop dickriding yamato as oden fan , why is he making me hate her ?

Fact is she didnt do anything for 20 year being in onigashima tells you she is selfish and pampered princess .
She just said she challenged kaido multiple times though. Probably to earn her freedom, she just got trashed by her father.

F

Fallen Prince

So let me resume.
Yamato the natural monster, the above yc1 or yc1 got defeated many many times in 20 years while luffy is sure to defeat kaido after one week ? Lol!
She probably met ace outside of her prison but didn't learn the ryou which is known in wano or couldn't even remove her chains and was afraid to be killed. Kaido even send t6 to capture her but ... but ... she is so strong :milaugh:

Now she wants to join the crew ? LMAO wait and see for jimbei, sanji and even luffy fans to do a 360° rotation because imagine if the natural monster yc1 joins SH, there are going to be some changes in SH ranking :suresure:
Forced development literally everything is wrong with current one piece . You can easily tell the new editor has forced oda to draw strong female character in wano .

Yamato could have been introduced much earlier it does feel like oda changed his mind in middle of the story to add new ones . Sad to say people here lapped it with "Yamato is nakama" bs . If people are fine with this plot line its infact sad one piece is truly heading towards decline.

J

Jo_Ndule

Imagine Bashing Yamato for not knowing ryou but No calamity has shown CoO equal to even pre fs Luffy.

Bashing Yamato who lost to Kaido many times... As if anyone can solo Kaido and win... Also she was young during the 2p years.
Even primé Oden couldn't beat Base Kaido at the castle, couldn't beat dragon Kaido.

Oden joined Roger but he was never below Ray and Scopper.
Zoro and Sanji may surpass Yamato at lebaf or EoS but not now if Yamato joins.

Kaido views Yamato (despite her rebellious acts) worthy to lead the new Onigashima and beast pirates while calamities are mère henchmen.
If Yamato was weak, Kaido wouldn't name him as Shogun of his new project.

Still salty King was never hyped by BM, Flyers, Kaido. All he can do is be a servant to Kaido as a toy collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.