Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Kanjuro is showing love this chapter

Seems quite chill against Kiku (who is awesome in that armor)

Kanjuro beheaded samurais are cool Inwant to see them fighting

I want an Oden drawing before the end of Wano.

Kaido is a savage love that but Orochi is not dead

Fukurokuju being a traitor will ally himself with the new power and Kaido but frankly here he doesn't have a real choice, either join or his head will roll

F

Fallen Prince

Ugh... this chapter

1. Orochi is like 98% not dead
  • We see Kiku's sword having "blood" on it after fighting Kanjuro before we cut to Kaido, it's probably to set up that Kanjuro made a clone of Orochi and himself.
    I doubt Kiku beat or injured Kanjuro offscreen
  • Orochi has mythical zoan df, it has to have a special ability, like not dying 8 times
If Orochi is dead then I feel like then there was no point of act 2 and most of Oden's flashback. If Oda wanted to randomly kill off Orochi, Denjiro should have been the one to do it, before revealing himself to the alliance.

2. Yamato is becoming one of my most disliked characters
  • Her introduction is slowing down the pace of the raid
  • She feels such a deus ex machina
  • Another Oden wanker
  • Kaido still wants and trusts her to become the shogun even though she doesn't want it. Doesn't make sense for Kaido to trust Yamato this much knowing that she's like Oden.

3. Big Mom capturing Carrot and Nami doesn't make sense. They were ahead of her and near performance floor, yet she still somehow caught up with them. Oda didn't even bother to explain how they got captured or why she doesn't kill them.

4. So now Luffy is running back to the performance floor? So Luffy going to Kaido's castle only served for him to meet Yamato?
I agree with your analysis on yamato . Odd timing just to add another nakama for the crew .

The alliance of Kaido and Big Mom is 100% going to fall apart after Onigashima.

As Apoo said an alliance between Pirates cannot work too well, plus their goals and personnalities are too strong and apart for them to be a stable team and I suspect that Perospero will try to do something to undo the alliance that he doesn't approve of or that we may get another twist with Big Mom thanks to Tama or someone else.

The alliance of Kaido and Big Mom is 100% going to fall apart after Onigashima.

As Apoo said an alliance between Pirates cannot work too well, plus their goals and personnalities are too strong and apart for them to be a stable team and I suspect that Perospero will try to do something to undo the alliance that he doesn't approve of or that we may get another twist with Big Mom thanks to Tama or someone else.
Please no o-lin drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.