Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orochi at stage can be Kanjuro's drawing. And as was shown in earlier chapter, the drawing can also make some sort of blood.

"But but how can Orochi knows Kaido will kill him?"
Actually that is not the case. It isn't Kaido that he feared, but the rebellion. He always got scared of the 20 years prophecy, and today is supposed to be the Big Day.
Not too farfetched to think that a scaredy cat, yet scheming man like Orochi, prepares a body double for this Big Day of Prophecy.

But to his surprise, it's not Scrubbards or their allies that harm him instead it's Kaido.
Finally, something interesting.

:finally:

"But but how can Orochi knows Kaido will kill him?" maybe he is fear that someday he will suffer and betrayed by Kaido same as from what Oden experienced by his deed.

S

SinOfGreed

OK I have a question about Orochi's relevance given the situation that he is still ALIVE

What role would he even serve? The alliance is against him and now Kaido and his forces are also against him. Even Orochi's forces may betray and side with Kaido.

So where does that leave Orochi? I doubt the alliance would be quick to change their mind about him and become friendly. And it's not like Orochi is strong that he can oppose Kaido or the alliance on his own...

OK I have a question about Orochi's relevance given the situation that he is still ALIVE

What role would he even serve? The alliance is against him and now Kaido and his forces are also against him. Even Orochi's forces may betray and side with Kaido.

So where does that leave Orochi? I doubt the alliance would be quick to change their mind about him and become friendly. And it's not like Orochi is strong that he can oppose Kaido or the alliance on his own...
Maybe he joins BB

Status
Not open for further replies.