Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
OK I have a question about Orochi's relevance given the situation that he is still ALIVE

What role would he even serve? The alliance is against him and now Kaido and his forces are also against him. Even Orochi's forces may betray and side with Kaido.

So where does that leave Orochi? I doubt the alliance would be quick to change their mind about him and become friendly. And it's not like Orochi is strong that he can oppose Kaido or the alliance on his own...
I still find this very odd if Orochi dead before the scabbards met him.

And who said Orochi will be on the good side? Almost OP fans wants him dead/tortured for his entire life.

F

Fallen Prince

One question no one has thought to ask yet is, since Orochi has 8 heads while in Zoan form, does he have to have his real head out while in Human form? Or can he create 8 heads that look identical to himself, and swap them out at will?

There HAS to be a gimmick to his DF, as it is a Mythical Zoan.
Correct , he can literally fake his head it might not be real one.

S

SinOfGreed

I still find this very odd if Orochi dead before the scabbards met him.

And who said Orochi will be on the good side? Almost OP fans wants him dead/tortured for his entire life.
That's my point. He won't be on the good side. The problem is he can't be on Kaido's side since Kaido literally tried to kill him. And Kaido threatened to kill any of Orochi's forces that refused to serve under him.

So Orochi becomes utterly useless if he remains alive.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
That's my point. He won't be on the good side. The problem is he can't be on Kaido's side since Kaido literally tried to kill him. And Kaido threatened to kill any of Orochi's forces that refused to serve under him.

So Orochi becomes utterly useless if he remains alive.
Unless oda decided to make Fukurokuju, Minwarigumi, and Oniwabanshu as a strong fighters.

So it will be 3 forces in this fight.
(SH alliances, Orochi Forces, Beast Pirates).

S

SinOfGreed

Unless oda decided to make Fukurokuju, Minwarigumi, and Oniwabanshu as a strong fighters.

So it will be 3 forces in this fight.
(SH alliances, Orochi Forces, Beast Pirates).
Do you really think Orochi's forces can compete with Kaido's forces w/ BM and homies?

Idk that'd be weird imo. I am honestly wondering what Oda has planned for Orochi if he is alive

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Do you really think Orochi's forces can compete with Kaido's forces w/ BM and homies?

Idk that'd be weird imo. I am honestly wondering what Oda has planned for Orochi if he is alive
Of course they cant if Kaido + Big Mom and the Calamities is there.

But still, i found this very odd if Orochi dead before met with the scabbards.

Death by Beheading:smithnie:
Sounds like another Oda moment:whitepress:
doubt he will draw a death as graphic as this. doffy's beheading was a dead giveaway that doffy wasnt dead. its kids manga. kid will have nightmare seeing head rolling :queenmoji:

not to mention Oda can create any narrative he wants:
like Topi and others mentioned, Orochi's paranoia forced him to use Kanjuro's painting to save his skin from scabbard.

or he got paranoid and the severed head is not his real head. its one of his copy head. similar to how Morgan is df form. but in orochi's case he can choose how many head he wants to use. so decided using fake heads as he was expecting scabbard to come after his ass.
seeing how absurdly coward this guy is, i wont put it past him to go all lengths to save his skin.

Or he got "Killed" in human form but his df can still save him even tho he didnt transform. i mean we already saw Marco using his flame when he was in Human form which shouldn't be possible with our understanding of normal Zoan. so imo Mythical df might be a bit different in their mechanics compared to their traditional zoan counterpart. it could be possible Mythical df user retain some of their ability even when they are in human form. if i remember correctly Luffy commented he wanted to bypass Kaido's scale even tho Kaido was in human form so he shoulnt have scale.

also Oda can share abilites between Hydra and Yamato no Orochi. its not like someone is stopping him from doing it.
cuz last time i remember daibutsu doesnt move and they dont send shockwave either. or Phoenix doesnt heal like marco does. or kaido using Boro Breath instead of weather manipulation like Azure Dragon.

my point is: WE are making definitive statement how Orochi is dead/ isnt dead. We are also acting like we know what that df does and what that df's ability is.

S

SinOfGreed

Of course they cant if Kaido + Big Mom and the Calamities is there.

But still, i found this very odd if Orochi dead before met with the scabbards.
The one thing I can think of that someone else mentions is that Orochi goes into hiding for a bit and calls CP-0. The marines would have no choice to respond if they hear Kaido's plan

Then idk Orochi gets killed off later on by someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.