Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its amazing because it cant have been a few seconds from when orochi disagrees with kaido to his head being chopped off. And we can clearly see king holding his scabbard up so he knew full well what kaido was gonna do.
First the situation with Big mom ship, then the situation around Yamato and the flying six and now the sword scene, you can see the bond of friendship between Kaido and King, he is really his vice Captain. Overall the trust of Kaido to his Calamity is nice, but between King and him it is more special similar to Shanks and BenBeckman. Even when King use Kaido name,he wasn't mad at him because he trust him. I know King was the last step, Jack and Queen get enough screentime, Kings will surpass them and the hype around him going be insane,can't wait already.

P

PeperLevi

:shocking: Ha! Just like i already knew!Linlin teached these two garbage girls where is their place!
Everyone who say "Carrot is a great and powerful girl"
:holdthisl:
Everyone who say "Nami deserve be One Piece's best girl"
@Princeley @BangMi You two have been putting Chopper and Usopp next the puny girl Nami as the worst players in Onigashima War and the idiot rabbit above them,now...
:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:
Once again,PeperLevi end up being the rigth one in the discussions!:

:sweat: ?
@Don DaSlayer @Fenaker @Ice devil slayer @gojo @Dark Hound @ShishioIsBack @Zowo @Kejon @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 @Sade @Patryipe

:shocking: Ha! Just like i already knew!Linlin teached these two garbage girls where is their place!
@Princeley @BangMi You two have been putting Chopper and Usopp next the puny girl Nami as the worst players in Onigashima War and the idiot rabbit above them,now...

@Don DaSlayer @Fenaker @Ice devil slayer @gojo @Dark Hound @ShishioIsBack @Zowo @Kejon @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 @Sade @Patryipe
Lolpper is still a joke

Its going to be funny when she gets Zeus, Prometheus and Nepoleon as her new "staff" after BM falls this arc. :milaugh:

Clearly she wants Zeus back because she utters his name lmao.

Also, kind of weird how you refer to yourself in 3rd person

I still don't get why Kaido wants to make Yamato Shogun if she is always defying him to the point that he has to use exploding handcuffs to keep her from leaving Onigashima. Why does he expect her to suddenly become loyal to him?
He probably thinks yamato is gonna obey him because the strongest rules like he thought he is gonna crush luffy's will. Kaido is just like that, he doesn't give a fuck about anyone and theirs point of views XD!
But he wants to die, he wants one piece, he wants to destroy the world, he wants yamato to be shogun. Dude is drinking too much :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.