• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Law legit made half the strawhat crew irrelevant since he became an allie
He even almost beat luffy in a popularity poll

Hes cool but ima be happy when the alliance ends so law can do his own thing and not stealing as much spotlight from the strawhats
Law needs Luffy.
His crew is piece of garbage. He can only count on himself during fights on the seas.
He should kill tanuki and replace him as the crew's doctor.

Yeah, due to his room range.

Zoro could also hit the golem with a slash covering a few kilometres while being on the Flower Hill but he implied that it wouldn't be that effective and decided to cut the golem point blank.
Range is still not the same as having the energy required to have mountain level AP. Still two different things.
Law showed in Dressrosa that he could match Doflamingo’s attacks with just his sword. Doflamingo’s string have cut apart giant masses of land and hurt stronger characters than Law before. Even some of Law’s moves like tact (which moved objects with enough energy to yield similar values), counter shock which hurt Vergo and Doffy badly, etc. Law has the feats to be able to match somebody like Zoro, if anything Law scales upwards over Zoro due to his portrayal with Luffy and Kid, they have grown just like Zoro has.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
i wouldnt say it was really hard to interpret zoro took priority into getting away with tsuru and otama but he did fuck up hawkins rag doll or not cause zoro has taken more punishment
Let's put that aside.

Oda needs to be fucking clear with what he wants.

The funniest thing from Wano arc is "ZORO FAINTING"

Dude one-shotted Killer with random OniGiri but people rape "ZORO FAINTED".
Post automatically merged:

Hope law upgrades his crew this arc tbh

If law was a legit strawhat itd basically be a big FU to most the strawhats including chopper.
Who cares. Chopper is irrelevant.
Badass Surgeon > Talking Hamster.

Let's put that aside.

Law > chopper zoro and sanji
:lawbepo:

What about Yamato with Snow Snow or Weather Weather fruit?
Snow: Fuck yes, maybe she could have gotten it recently after Monet's death.

Weather: just steps on Nami's toes and isn't really an element. Plus Dragon definitely has the wind logia and can seemingly control weather already.

I could also see Rock/Earth, its pretty much the last available logia of a known element aside from Water (if that even exists). Fire/Magma, Snow/Ice, Lightning/Light, Smoke, Swamp, Darkness, etc are all covered. Maybe I'm missing some, but you could possibly do plasma other fluid/gas/solid type powers.

Hope law upgrades his crew this arc tbh

If law was a legit strawhat itd basically be a big FU to most the strawhats including chopper.
Law isn't going to be a strawhat, he's a sadist with a soft side, He was gleefully asking X Drake about how many people he killed on his first appearance , the only Strawhats anywhere near his level of fucked upness are the Fleet crews

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Snow: Fuck yes, maybe she could have gotten it recently after Monet's death.

Weather: just steps on Nami's toes and isn't really an element. Plus Dragon definitely has the wind logia and can seemingly control weather already.

I could also see Rock/Earth, its pretty much the last available logia of a known element aside from Water (if that even exists). Fire/Magma, Snow/Ice, Lightning/Light, Smoke, Swamp, Darkness, etc are all covered. Maybe I'm missing some, but you could possibly do plasma other fluid/gas/solid type powers.
I wonder why there hasn't been a metallic logia.

Let's put that aside.

true i see that happening everytime i debate zoro it gets fucking annoying when some one brings up the fainting thing it was really just a plot acting out so hyori could get revealed and we learn about the character it was really just something to set up some ideas oda had

Status
Not open for further replies.