Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vs
he fought someone stronger than law pushed him back equal clashing meanwhile law can t even move under that shitty gravity :gokulaugh:
I don't consider Fujitora fucking around with Zoro to be a fight, so much that I forgot it.
I suppose I should concede he has fought several people stronger than Law on panel, he's just lost to all of them.

Where was his "mountain busting" slash against Fujitora? He just got buried by someone fucking around.

Law getting 2v1'd by Doflamingo and Fujitora to hype them up at the begining of the arc means very little.

I don't consider Fujitora fucking around with Zoro to be a fight, so much that I forgot it.
I suppose I should concede he has fought several people stronger than Law on panel, he's just lost to all of them.

Where was his "mountain busting" slash against Fujitora? He just got buried by someone fucking around.

Law getting 2v1'd by Doflamingo and Fujitora to hype them up at the begining of the arc means very little.
fucking around lmao mf got pushed back and zoro was under gravity zoro broke trough his shit with ez meanwhile law couldn t even get out of small amount of gravity
u said zoro never fought someone on law s level on panel clown and i showed u he fought somone who destroys law
:suresure:

Zoro has fought people stronger. Fuji, kizaru,aokiji and Mihawk. Need me to name more??
Fuji was a clash with a non serious admiral who buried him as soon as he used a tiny fraction of his power, I wouldn't consider that a fight, neither were really going all out.
Zoro's pre-skip defeats don't really mean much either way for the purposes of scaling him.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This statement confirms that Ace was in Onigashima. Maybe he tried to fight Kaido until Yamato talked him about Oden's journal / Toki's prophecy
Could this mean that Ace defeated "mystery commander" from the extended panel from that chapter?

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman

You said that zoro hasn’t fought someone as strong as Law on panel. Well he fought Mihawk, Clashed with Fujitora, Clashed with Kyoshiro, fought kuma.

fucking around lmao mf got pushed back and zoro was under gravity zoro broke trough his shit with ez meanwhile law couldn t even get out of small amount of gravity
I admit I misspoke, I should have said he has never had a "serious fight", he's either got toyed with or it's been a momentary clash that neither sides have got serious.
Getting no diffed isn't a proper fight.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Let's say Scopper and Roger remnants possibly join the fight.

Would they pick Big Mom and Kaido interest?

I believe back at God's Valley it wasn't Roger and Garp vs Rocks but Garp and Roger Pirates vs Rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.