Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop making excuses now, you are so badly embarrassed in this debate by me, you aren't even attempting to make sense.

Oh and Shanks got wrecked by a fish, how is he not getting wrecked by East Blue Zoro?
You lost so badly you were even making things up from the Ace novel. Sit down son. I had time for you today which is why you ran away in that other thread.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I need to see them fighting on panel to believe that.
And why would Shanks fight WB for territory? That motherfucker has become emperor only 6 years ago after WB Kaido and BM have already decided and settled their territories
@Seraphoenix
That's not the correct translation. This is

But the Yonko haven't seen each other in a long time. It's their crews that have the clashes.
WB hasn't heard Shanks' name in a long time

And Kaido and Linlin haven't seen each other in decades

Which going by the same logic that u taught me means that he still regards himself weaker than Oden, also he was sweating of Kinemons incoming attack that reminded him of Oden, so do not pretend like Kinemon was not a reason why he was sweating. Also, there is no barely sweat, he is very clearly sweating and has a shocked/fearfull expression.

Why are u continiously making this about the next chapter?
I never said that he won't beat them, in fact, I've been saying this whole time that the scabbards are getting done in next chapter. We are talking about the events in the last panel of this chapter, not something that happens in the future.

Kaidou was in fact sweating, shocked, paralyzed, disarmed and pushed back by 3 scabbards, that happened.
Because Akainu doesn’t have a personal history with Shanks, unlike Kaido and Oden/Scabbards

No, Oda already has mentioned this in an SBS that he will remember his crewmates names fully if they join. Stop using headcanon and fan made rules to determine whether or not someone can or can't join. She has already explicitly said she wants to join.
Pretty much, I don't really think there is any formula for joining other then just stuff with Luffy.

Cause alot of the stuff fans come up with just seem to be they just don't want a character to join.

That's not the correct translation. This is

But the Yonko haven't seen each other in a long time. It's their crews that have the clashes.
WB hasn't heard Shanks' name in a long time

And Kaido and Linlin haven't seen each other in decades
Lmao @Seraphoenix is dishonest as fuck to show wrong ass translations.

And Shanks met WB two years ago and WB hasn't even heard that name let alone see him in a long time. When was he having those battles with WB lmao.

Man why does every die Hard Shanks stan has to be so dishonest?

What do you mean how did this help vs Vista?
Show me Mihawk using named attacks, special attacks, secret techniques.
Why would it help him if he had absolutely no interest in Vista.

Against Jozu? Really the guy made out of diamond blocking a casual flying slash aimed at flesh and bones?

Where was Shanks' Godly Hakimanship when his turd ass was getting blitzed by a mountain bandit and he was becoming Fish food?
I ask again. You say this black blade means something besides another side quest for a side character(Zoro). what was it worth in an actual fight?

Yes yes Mihawk was serious in a war situation. He could cut bon clay down but was having fun with Vista. How about mr 'I won't hold back against pre-skip Luffy'???

casual slash? It was his strongest slash. Only surpassed by his 'i won't hold back' iceberg feat.

Why are you talking about Pre-Yonko Shanks that was equal to Mihawk? I can't help it if Oda made WSS such a low level that you can get 'blitzed by a mountain bandit and become fish food'.

Stop making excuses now, you are so badly embarrassed in this debate by me, you aren't even attempting to make sense.

Oh and Shanks got wrecked by a fish, how is he not getting wrecked by East Blue Zoro?
Why the fuck are you hanging onto a thread of something that happened in Chapter 1? Oda has even come out and said it was the editor who suggested it. I.E. not Oda's vision. Never once has he went out of his way to explicitly say Mihawk over Shanks. It's just you and your cult of Elitist Jerks.

J

Jo_Ndule

Never claimed he has FS, at least carefully read what you’re qouting before you just blurt out random straw mans. I just said that having FS in of itself doesn’t automatically make you flat out stronger than someone else as jmena was suggesting. Still gotta see King in full to see how he stacks up against Katakuri, until then I’m not stooping to baseless assertions like you are lol. Assuming he cannot even beat a one trick pony with pitiful endurance in Cracker without seeing his all is pretty laughable and a groundless preconceived position to hold.
You don't see full arsenal to know BM is above Kata or Kaido is above Calamities and Luffy
Same way, Oda already set Kata apart from mere commanders and Warlords by giving him 2 haki rare powers : CoC FS.

Admirals aren't even beating Kata or FS Luffy less than lower-high diff, they need Distraction to mid diff people who lack FS Awakening and CoC.

When Kaido meet Oden

When Roger / Whitebeard meet Oden

:afrokappa:
Complete different lvl, both we have equal battle with Oden vs Kaido, both seems almost equal, Kaido fear Oden and make a long ass plan to beat him. Overall a battle of two solid top tiers back then.

Right under you see the Gods of one piece, the strongest characters overall, just their insane haki clash shock Oden and let him fear, Oden was complete portrayal as someone who is league under these two monsters and as @comrade said in the past neither Whitebeard or Roger use their strongest ability here, Whitebeard didn´t even use his Gura power, just his insane CoA already do that epic clash.

Kaido vs Oden= Fight of Kings
Roger vs Whitebeard= Fight of Gods
:finally::finally:

No wonder why Sengoku, Big mom and co still fear Whitebeard until his death, portrayalwise Whitebeard and Roger are the nonplusultra of the verse. I hope the Yonkous can show soon enough good feats too.

Status
Not open for further replies.