Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Denjiro is the most stupid person in one piece and next week will prove it
I'm sure Kaido didn't get any damage here while Denjiro most likely has breath of all things and the reason would be he was too stupid to use it :suresure:

Bruh..... this is like the pettiest argument ever, Neither of the characters even did anything significant in the chapter lol. It'd be one thing if the characters were actually doing something or something happened to them but.....Yall are arguing over panels of the characters posing with no dialogue lol.
It shouldn't even be an argument. I just pointed out what happened in chapter 981, and somehow got roped into defending the obvious.

M

MD Zolo

Not showing an old wound from like 10 minutes prior, but drawing the EXACT SAME wound, but it's from someone new this time?

:okay:
Hey! I have given you plenty of logic/assumptions in my support within the story itself. Let me summarize:
  1. Kid has blood all over his face. So it likely that blood splurted on to his face and not from his body.
  2. A Gifter blood is probably the cause
  3. Zoro's old wounds are not shown either.

What you have given me is: oDa iSn'T CoNsIsTEnT wItH dRaWiNg. I am still inside the story when trying to explain it and you have gone outside and still failing to fully explain it.

And I am not even downplaying Kid. It is what it is.

Even sane Kid fans wouldn't support your theory.

F

Fallen Prince

I think Kaido saw the attack incoming , its possible he has FS he even caught Neko's head before they could attack him .

Not sure why this should be surprise if he knew luffy was in onigashima .

Status
Not open for further replies.