Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I thought Kaidou wouldn't show any reaction at witnessing how Zoro attacks him with Enma, Oden's blade ?
:gonope:

Kaidou was shaking in his boots when Kinemon jumped him, he's going to faint when Zoro charges at him
Lmao he a jobber 2.0 version of BM. instead of a cake it will be Enma that makes him faint.

:finally:

That's my 🐐. Fr

Onigashima raid is probably not going to fail. I think Kaido will fly to Flower Capital with Luffy on his back and the final fight between the two will happen there. In this way, the other Protagonists can't interfere either.

But other than that, I don't the alliance will fail and wait for two weeks and restart war.
Yeah, it's not going to fail since Kaidou basically implied that he will kill all of the inhabitants of the flower capital in Wano Kuni today. If they fail then RIP Wano.

And i think the same but instead that Luffy flying in Kaidou's back i think it will be in Momo's back, since he can fly and his character will grow even more this arc(he will overcome his trauma to heights and probably try to save Wano with Luffy as a proper Shogun)

M

MD Zolo

Nah not high expectations. I just don't expect top tiers to be clowned by high tiers in their own arc just for the plot. I thought we left this behind at pre timeskip and Marineford but I guess I was wrong.
:catcry:

I don't even see this changing in the future, or even at EOS really.

That's debatable. He's likable in the sense that he's a generic hero like figure to the mc. But other than that, there's not much personality.

BB for me is my favourite. It seems like he's the only one making moves/ feels like a fleshed proper villain amongst the yonko.

Hope he gets a good showing from Oda, but I'm not sure at this point.
I think Shanks is better character than BB. Shanks has depth to his character, whether he is good or bad.

BB is one-dimensional. He just wants to be the King of the world.

M

MD Zolo

Yeah, it's not going to fail since Kaidou basically implied that he will kill all of the inhabitants of the flower capital in Wano Kuni today. If they fail then RIP Wano.

And i think the same but instead that Luffy flying in Kaidou's back i think it will be in Momo's back, since he can fly and his character will grow even more this arc(he will overcome his trauma to heights and probably try to save Wano with Luffy as a proper Shogun)
That's a good idea. I hope Momo carry him across sea to Wano.

Luffy. Taskete. Go help Nami
Sanji's coming. Luffy is busy with her look-alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.