Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have sooo much issues with this chapter... It pains me because I was excited. I read all of the summaries and saw the pics.

First of all, I feel a little bit sad that the SH are not the one starting the real battle vs Kaido. The Red Sca are taking toooooooo much screen time. I get that the story is about their revenge but now in this chapter it looks like they could solo a Yonko and his Yonko commanders. Meh storytelling from Oda on this point. And what about Haki guys ? Even if they are surprised by the RS entrance, Kaido and his commanders should have a decent observation haki in order to avoid losing their damns sword and club from their hands. You are telling me that it's THIS simple to take them by surprise ?

It just feels off to have the story less SH-centric, all the more when they are fighting a Yonko. And the Yamato issue is awkward for me. She comes out of nowhere and we are supposed to have any empathy for her ? She is just here to nerf Kaido's crew.

Funny thoughts :
With Izo feats against King in this chapter, can we say that he is Doflamingo level ?
So are we gonna forget the fact that Sanji is really missing ? I was expecting him to save Momo with the raid suit. Now I am really wondering where the hell he is.
Where is Brook ?
Kanjurou was REALLY offscreened ?? It's SOOOO lame from Oda.... And no news on Orochi ?

Nonetheless, it was a good chapter packed with action. I just hope that the RS will get no diff by Kaido and his dogs so that we can have more time for the SH fights.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lol don’t worry bro :milaugh:
I just didn’t get the back to back thing. To me it seems like a firestarter chapter, war is starting forreal
I picked up the scheme that Oda does. ( Ofc it's not 100% accurate ).

Basically, if there are let's say two chapters back to back. The first one will be a transition one and the firestarter or just fire one will be the 2nd one before the break.

Status
Not open for further replies.